Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ether Saga Online-[Starter Pack]

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cejey View Post
some questions is level hack( elementclient.ct ... (is pacfhed ik but i can find the id self.. ) cs (client sidet..?) and gold hack sc ? because there are gold level at co. Oo and i dont thinc eny game have an level hack xD because the level data ar in the server not on the computer and to hack the server is inposible... with out a place in the root firma O.o
Memory reading is strictly client sided if that clears it up for you. Nothing you do will make you lvl up to a high lvl or give you more gold. The only way to do that would be to find an item duping exploit and use it to get rare items to sell.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello999 View Post
hihi! can you please teach me how to use your bot?o.o

It only have 3 file in it and no .exe o.o
There are 3 .au3 files. Those are autoit script files, so you'll just need to install autoit and then you can compile and run the bot/memory reading functions, once you get the memory addresses again that is.
Keep in mind that the way this is set up it'd perform the same functions inside of any target window.

Then the functions are easily readable when you open the script files in the SciTe editor. You'll just put ur screen where u want it at, then use a hotkey to set screen coords, then it sends a mouse click to the target window @ the coords saved for the skill to be used. If ya have any problems figuring it out hit me up at (or use yahoo messenger), (windows live) or blinko2008 (xfire)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

thanks for the help! And is there a way to check whats the current imbue % is? and is it possible to change the success %, or umm, block those failed imbue packets?XD
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello999 View Post
thanks for the help! And is there a way to check whats the current imbue % is? and is it possible to change the success %, or umm, block those failed imbue packets?XD
Your welcome ! Good luck on that one, with 50+ packets being sent over a few seconds it'd be hard to determine which packet was which, let alone decrypting all of it. I'm not very skilled in the reverse engineering part of it all.

Old   #35

I see! what about godmode and dmg hack?O_O
Old   #36

Thanks for this, but is it still working?
Old   #37

elite*gold: 30
wheres the link for zoom hack
Old   #38

i am looking for zoom hack also

Closed Thread