Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Big List - Where to find Cheap&Trusty keys

Discussion on The Big List - Where to find Cheap&Trusty keys within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Big List - Where to find Cheap&Trusty keys

Hello,

Since most of us could use some new keys (or just new cheap games in general) every now and then and after being scammed one too many times I decided to make a list.
I will keep it updated.

God Tier:
  • : Probably the biggest game key reseller. Not necesarrily the cheapest but they deliver fast. Each sale they will try to sell you a 'G2A-shield' buyers protection for 3€. Don't fall for it, not worth.
  • : Another well known key reseller. Had good experiences with them, around 10% cheaper than G2A.
  • : Almost identical prices to G2A, trustworthy but might take a little longer to deliver the keys on average.

Medium Tier:
  • : Cheap but had some mixed experiences with them. One time I ordered 5 keys but only got 4. After a lot of hustle I got my money back but took way too much effort.
  • : More expensive in general, but sometimes you find some unexpected sweet tdeals on here, worth looking into every once and a while. Make out that when you checkout they ask the same price as advertised, had this issue once.
  • : Their site is not very user friendly in my opinion, but they did deliver when I bought 10 cd keys.

Shit Tier:
  • : A friend of mine ordered there twice, never saw a key. Apparently they have no feedback whether their subsellers have send you the key or not.
  • : I bought a key once which was invalid, their customer service didn't even reply.
  • : They try hard to ride on the succes of g2a and kinguin, bought once but never even got an email.

Special Mention Tier:
  • : They provide a client which does heavy calculations on your pc while you are AFK. In return for your computational power you gain credits which can be traded for keys. Takes some patience but cool service, grinded a few keys with it last month.
  • : a site for price coparisons between different sites. NOT correct however, prices are not up to date at all.

Ofcourse these opions are all based on my personal and my friend's experience. If you have other sites and/or experiences let me know, I will try to keep this up to date!
Old 09/13/2017, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
My personal favorite is allkeyshop

Tags
cheap, free, games cheap, games free, keys