Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

What is the best MMORPG to make real money?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Question What is the best MMORPG to make real money?

for now i've been playing WoW and selling gold. but rates are too low.
do you guys know any good MMORPG that you can make decent cash?



kazurengan is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 43
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 561
Received Thanks: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazurengan View Post
for now i've been playing WoW and selling gold. but rates are too low.
do you guys know any good MMORPG that you can make decent cash?
Yea - open a Metin2 P-Server, bust the community with empty promises and close the server.
Then 1 month later, open the exact same server with another name and repeat.


Ahreida is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahreida View Post
Yea - open a Metin2 P-Server, bust the community with empty promises and close the server.
Then 1 month later, open the exact same server with another name and repeat.
i meant a mmorpg where you can make a decent cash by botting
kazurengan is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 43
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 561
Received Thanks: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazurengan View Post
i meant a mmorpg where you can make a decent cash by botting
Maybe BlackDesert


Ahreida is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahreida View Post
Maybe BlackDesert
any free game? i already invested $50 in wow and
never got profit
kazurengan is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 10
There is no game in the world which throws out profit and where you dont need any knowledge. There is no such a thing like a moneygenerator.
If there are bots publicly obtainable...you are NOT the first guy who is botting there.

Second Life is a game with huuuuge potential.
schmoyo is offline  
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 12
Blade and Soul, Aion.

I made arround 20k € in Aion, back when Udas Exploit was still working
Shinyuko is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoyo View Post
There is no game in the world which throws out profit and where you dont need any knowledge. There is no such a thing like a moneygenerator.
If there are bots publicly obtainable...you are NOT the first guy who is botting there.

Second Life is a game with huuuuge potential.

Yes, i am aware of that. so i'm looking for a game that is worth to
know about it and has some bots available and gives some profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyuko View Post
Blade and Soul, Aion.

I made arround 20k € in Aion, back when Udas Exploit was still working
****, it was really worth to make money botting back then
in 2017 there are chinese buyers buying for so cheap but high quantities.
so i dont know which game to bot in to make decent cash
kazurengan is offline  
Old   #9

 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazurengan View Post
Yes, i am aware of that. so i'm looking for a game that is worth to
know about it and has some bots available and gives some profit.



****, it was really worth to make money botting back then
in 2017 there are chinese buyers buying for so cheap but high quantities.
so i dont know which game to bot in to make decent cash
Yes, they are buying everything.

I not the best Ratio for my Kinah though, but i knew they will take it. And also sold some of my Kinah on eBay.

Was really easy Money, running 8VM's at that Time
Shinyuko is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyuko View Post
Yes, they are buying everything.

I not the best Ratio for my Kinah though, but i knew they will take it. And also sold some of my Kinah on eBay.

Was really easy Money, running 8VM's at that Time
Do you still make good money with this?
kazurengan is offline  
Old   #11

 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazurengan View Post
Do you still make good money with this?
No, they fixed the Bug i was abusing to generate Money.

There might be other Bugs now, but i dont have the Time to find them
Shinyuko is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Have you played Path of Exile before, I heard of my friend said that it is an interesting game, and this game is different from other MMORPGs, because it doesn't have currency system, players can farm and poe currency and also can make money for selling the items such as hot exalted orb and chaos orb. You can try this.
leo fish is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 10
League of legends but it will take some times

Silkroad pvt-servers try finding servers that was active more than 6 months and donate and updagrade your self and then sell


cancelled is offline  
Reply

Tags
games, mmorpg, money



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
MMORPG suche /MMORPG search
Hi, also ich suche mal nen neues MMORPG, WoW, RO etc. sind mir solangsam zu langweilig^^. Ich suche nen MMORPG was so ähnlich ist wie Cabal, also...
8 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Suche]ein bestimmtes MMORPG [Seach] a MMORPG
Hallo, Ich suche ein MMORPG : Wo man eig. recht schnell lvlt Wo man ein pet haben kann (Wolf oder so ^^) Wo man waffen usw. pimpen kann...
22 Replies - Main



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.