Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Released] Bypass GIS & GBNA

Discussion on [Released] Bypass GIS & GBNA within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Released] Bypass GIS & GBNA

Bypass GamerTools 1.2 :11:

English:

Steps:

1. Open the Bypass and click on "bypassear".
2.Login into GBNA or GIS.
2.Use your detected hacks normally.

Have fun.

GIS = rev.971
GBNA = rev.970

This version is only for the International and American Clients ( GIS & GBNA )
This is an improve version of our bypass,
with this bypass you will make work detected hacks(CE, Aimbots, Trainers Etc..) with an estimated time of 4 months ago.

Sorry for waiting the update.
ask me the password of the .zip via P.m

PS: if you try to crack it, it will take you a time, i donwload a chinesse package to encrypt it the password..so.. a brute force can take like 200 hundred years Good Luck! ^^ :13:

the creator just released it to public since 2 days ago it works perfectly i have already tested it.

Attached Files
File Type: txt Bypass GIS & GBNA.txt (83 Bytes, 123 views)
Old 11/14/2007, 13:10   #2

but how about the password ?
He encrypt the password and require 25 post for the pass.
can you give me the password ?
Old 11/15/2007, 02:29   #3

can u plz tell me the pass ?
Old 11/18/2007, 01:59   #4

Well Hello Again sergiox. Remember Me On GzP? I Wanted You To Private PM Me The Password Before But You Havent. Can You Hurry??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 SG IP block bypass, just released!
02/09/2011 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I don't speak german so excuse me if this is not the appropiate section. I have just released a script to bypass Metin 2 SG IP block easily. You can find it at Metin 2 SG proxy instructions Instructions: - Download anywhere (ie. your desktop) - Run "Antiblock.exe"
Need a bypass then = Released Public WH.
04/08/2010 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
I have found another old hack working. I have tried SuperBypass.dll,GG_Bypass.dll. Anyone that has a Bypasser or a way to disable GG will have credits when I release this hack and will be able to use them.
Myouga Bypass released
02/12/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
This application will allow you to use Cheat Engine or MHS on Unlimited Cabal Dont try to use it on other cabal servers coz it will just ruin ur myouga.dll , this is made just for Unlimited Cabal. Use the readme file in the archive if u don't manage to use it properly. Good luck and have fun :P I will also post some Cheat Engine tutorials soon , i am working on it ;)
[Bot - Bypass]Cabalbot by BotsMall EU - Released
05/25/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 14 Replies
New version of cabalbot for EU-Cabal: http://down.botsmall.com/CABALBot_EU/CabalBotEU1. 07.exe visit: BOTSMALL ---- A Professional Global Sub-MMO Bot Service Portal
Bypass for GBNA!
12/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Instructions : 1. Download Apache from here http://apache.sunsite.ualberta.ca/ht...x86-no_ssl. msi 2. Click Run, then click on the next Button, then accept the license agreement and click next, then click it again. 3. Now it will ask for your Network Domain, Server name, Admin's email. Your Network Domain is 127.0.0.1, your Server name is 127.0.0.1, your email is anything. Then choose Port 80 and click next. 4. Choose Typical and click on Next, click on next again, now press...