Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Double Nutrient Injection

Discussion on Double Nutrient Injection within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
My template is MBH/Mrifle/ NOVICE DOCTOR-- which means that the medic tree 4000 gives me nutrient injection tier 1. Basically, if you have medic 4000 or know someone else who has it (and doesn't have the better Nutrient injection), apply the nutrient injection (1) to yourself, then have a better doctor apply the 2nd tier nutrient injection.epvp You get two +10% health buffs and 10% regen. With this and Kanali wafers, I went into my jedi battles with 3600+ hp (before spice and other food). Give it a try. It will give you that extra edge.
Old 10/26/2005, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Broken i think.. Didn't work with me yesterday.. Publish 24