Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Godswar research

Discussion on Godswar research within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Godswar research

maybe somebody can do something with this:

so far i know
the gold amount u require to upgrade your items is client side, so u can just get the address from cheat engine and deal with it, dont forget to firstdeposit your money in the bak so you wont use ur own money

every time you upgrade or even try to upgrade an item, this will temporaly change it id as an example: the SPEAR item id is 0578 in hex and 1400 un dec
so once u have send the packet for the upgrade stuff using "1400 item id" the nexto one u send should be "1401" or 0579

how to know item ids?, besides u can get them from files in ur game dir, u gan get around packets that the client sends to the server

eg. 3C 00 78 27 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 78 05 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 28 00 00 00 82 00 00 00 97 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF

thats a packet that involves spear, i was fourging it as u can see theres no 0578... BUT! theres a 78 05, so all u have to do is put it backwards, this will help u to know whats the id of gems, cuz they are just quoted as "stone" or stuff like that. that little 0e u se in the first line, is the number of the slot in ur bag the item is placed

Also, everytime u open an UI ingame your client sends a packet, i think it is a way u authentificate that u are actually doing it in game

I was testing with % during fourging, i DONT wanna release this, beacause im not sure if it is just "luck" or % handling is working around

I will answer to everything i can, i wont answer any flamming to keep it, thank you

Here some lvl 1 gems item ids.
1068 lvl1 ruby
107c lvl1 emmerald
1072 lvl1 sapahire
those are HEX ids, you just have to convert them to dec to work around easier have fun
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/28/2009, 11:18   #2

lol, not even a comment, come on u packet guys there are many handshake bugs we can exploit... just participate
Old 06/03/2009, 16:48   #3

dudes, what do i need to hack GODSWAR? please help me man....T_T
Old 06/03/2009, 18:26   #4

people, pls share some hacks there for godswar..please....T_T
Old 01/16/2010, 17:33   #5

lol...

everytime I see a Thread regarding something "illegal" with Godswar, there are always people (or rather kids) crying/begging for hacks...

B2T: even if this Thread is a little old, maybe you are still around here reding this some time.

I'm interested in learning to work with packets using Godswar. I'm planning on doing it in Java with the JPCap Framework.
I would welcome it if you could contact me (pm or EMail-> )