Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RPGWorld Online Revival

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RPGWorld Online Revival

RPG World Online (RPGWO) is an old school 2D, 8-bit, online, sandbox, open world, multiplayer, dynamic role-playing game. How is it any different from the gazillions of other ORPGs? Well, the driving goal is to create a simulation type world with RPG gameplay, thus: “Where simulation meets gameplay!” It is a dynamic world. Maps can be changed and almost all items and such can be made and/or destroyed. An empty world in which players can build it the way they want! It has been around since 2000. with an extensive set of skills, custom-built houses (buy land, build walls, furniture, etc.), guilds, over a thousand types of objects to create/buy/trade, and hundreds of types of monsters.

After many months of downtime, due to the lack of someone wanting to host a server, Someone has just opened a world, with 3 years VPS Plan in hopes to revive the Classic 2D game

V2 Client Download Link (Stable Game Version)

Homepage

Thanks
1 User