Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

THERE IS NO EMU FOR DOWNLOAD! SWG costs 13$/Month

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
see topic

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
OMG MEINE REDE !!!

WER NOCHMAL SONEN THREAD AUFMACHT IN DEM DAS DRIN STEHT SUCHE EMU BLAH BLUB WIRD SOFORT GESCHLOSSEN !!!

Well, here goes nothing..

It is plainly obvious some of the public members of this site cannot keep their mouth shut about this project. They've now brought us to the attention of SOE, and thats something we cannot afford... sooo, all site features, including the forum, are now closed for business. Some day, if we do actually get this thing done.. it may be back. but until then, we're going underground. no more public face. you won't see or hear from us until (if ever) we finish the server.

We'd like to thank all of those who supported us over the last 8 months, and we apologize that things had to go this way. Thanks again, and we'll cya on the other side.

- The SWGEmu Team

Closed Thread