Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gate to Havens guide

Discussion on Gate to Havens guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Hi
ich will gate to havens zocken.
nun will ich wissen wie das funzt.
skills waffen u.s.w
wie man die bekommt.
was bringen die yan(oder so) punkte/level.
wo kan ich job changen.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ich bin nen n00b der hilfe brauch ....' border='0' alt='ich bin nen n00b der hilfe brauch ....' />
Old 10/02/2005, 05:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ich bin zwar Mod hier aber alles weiss ich dann doch auch nicht ^^

Guck mir aber trotzdem mal für dich um

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gate Bug
06/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey all i resently made my metin2 server and i found out i had a bug. i can't pass through any gate in the whole game what can i do? thanks in advance
Jumping guild gate for real + video guide
12/09/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hey everyone. I have seen a lot of guides on how to jump guild gate but I didn't really understand a lot of them so I decided to make my own guide which includes a video. 1. Place yourself on a spot where you can't see the guild gate (watch the vid if you dunno what I'm talking bout) 2. Put two actions on two of your F buttons (Like sit on F1 and Wave on F2) 3. Make some lag by pressing doing the two actions for 5-10 seconds (Press F1, F2, F1, F2 for 5-10 seconds) 4. Jump towards the...
Lag Gate hop...
02/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
Hey, I thought the lag gatehop method was patched, and only coproxy worked for gatejump.... Just found out that the lag gate hope still works. Didn't know if anyone knew this, as some people told me it was patched... -To refresh your memories: -Sit/Wave rapidly to get ping... -Quickly hop over gate and into guild area. -Jump back and forth big jumps and it should show u going back to the outside of gate and you'll D/C then. -Log in and your inside... Please don't flame, I just...
way behind ZF gate
07/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
dont u hate it when ur doing ZF and someone screws up the step part and lets the goblin npc die making the last 2 bosses unaccessible? well i found a way to get behind the gate without worry. all u need is a mount. (might even work without one) i will have pics up later. 1Stand infront of the gate that the goblin wa supposed to have blowed up. 2Now on ur right u will se 2 walls. there will be a tiny space between them to fit urself in side. 3 now in this new little space u have found there...