Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/15/2011, 12:30   #826

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post
Thank you, based roro. I love you long time.
Amen to that.

Broom can suck **** like the *** he is.
Old 12/15/2011, 15:30   #827

Bugz. Don't like free so much. He sold his own goods using his super ability. Whether he release it for free or not is his own privilege. Game is just game Every behavior in game is permitable. Every Begger here should know a truth of economics " there is no free lunch "
Old 12/15/2011, 19:27   #828

It still takes a while to lvl up, is there any way to get all techs and 1hit KO by CE?
Old 12/15/2011, 19:46   #829

Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
Broom mop, tsk tsk tsk ... you dont need donations for your 5 player server.
Charging people to use your shady malware, whats the community come to...

I see there is aload of troll present drops again, wont ever be as good as 2008, they think thousands of people are playing to hit those tiers, also, they reeeeealy need to compensate for the reduction in players to reflect in the drop rates, its terrible.

So here is a little helping hand Xmas gift for those cheaters still spamming fiasco
Fuck broom mop, im giving this for free.

multiupload. com/U0AUGW8TRS for unregistered users

YOU DO NOT NEED A CRC, THIS IS NOT DETECTED AND WONT GET YOU BANNED UNLESS YOUR A RETARD

FOR SPEED HACK, TICK ENABLE SPEED HACK IN CE, x5, APPLY *sonic e.e*

A basic cheat table for CE6.x includes

Name pointer (hex your itemz!!)
Set difficulty (make game on ult, set to 0, load quest/ goto area, blitz through normal diffuclty but get ULT DROPS)
PB (set to 99, then gain 1 PB to 100)
Inf HP/TP (freeze value[x]box and right click the space directly next to it so you get the little green arrow to ALLOW INCREASE)
Lucky coins, Roulette prize and Gallons points change roulette prize when in roulette
Level select/ burst (choose the area you want to warp to, change burst to 1, magic!)
Lobby event (xmas all year round! only on your screen)

I cannot be fucked to make this into a trainer with hot keys and a GUI, CE is not hard to use, just learn it, maybe someone will be nice and make it into a trainer?

With these cheats you can easily blast through fiasco on normal difficulty, get ultimate rare drops and presents, and unlock good(?) xmas items!!

just open in CE 6.0 or above, load the table, cheat!
no surveys, no scam, no malware and no hardware ID or IP taken.
Happy fucking xmas, go kill some shit.

Credit to Infamous Raiko for sending me a table to update.

I didnt include any CRC bypass required cheats as I cant be fucked!
Psobb went down the shitter when lee an chrono raped the rates and I rarely play for very little anymore.

here is some LOVLEY COPY PASTE BECAUSE BROOM MOP LOVES IT AND THINKS HE CODED THE WORLD.

Stage select-
Ep1 Ep2 Ep4
0=Pioneer2 0=Pioneer2 0=Pioneer2
1=forest 1 1=VR Temple Alpha 1=Crater(Eastern Route)
2=forest 2 2=VR Temple Beta 2=Crater(Western Route)
3=cave1 3=VR Space Ship Alpha 3=Crater(Southern Route)
4=cave2 4=VR Space Ship Beta 4=Crater(Northern route)
5=cave3 5=Central Control Area 5=Crater Interior
6=mine1 6=Jungle North 6=Subterranian Desert1
7=mine2 7=Jungle South 7=Subterranian Desert2
8=ruins1 8=Mountains 8=Subterranian Desert3
9=ruins2 9=Seaside Daytime 9=Saint Million(boss)
10=ruins3 10=Seabed Upper Levels
11=dragon 11=Seabed Lower Levels
12=De Rol Le 12=Gal Gryphon
13=Vol Opt 13=Olga Flow
14=Dark Falz 14=Barba Ray
15=Gol Dragon
16=Seaside Nightime
17=Tower 4th Floor

gallon roulette prize :
Sol Atomizer: 01
Star Atomizer: 02
HP Material (x1): 03
TP Material (x1): 04
Scape Doll (x1): 05
SPECIAL WEAPON :
10 = DURANDAL (HU Weapon, FOmar equippable)
12 = LAST SURVIVOR (HU Weapon)
13 = DRAGON SLAYER (HU Weapon)
16 = CROSS SCAR (HU Weapon)
18 = VJAYA (HU Weapon)
22 = DISKA OF BRAVEMAN (HU Weapon, FOmar equippable)
24 = CUSTOM RAY ver.OO (RA Weapons, FOmar equippable)
25 = BRAVACE (RA Weapon, FOmar equippable)
27 = WALS-MK2 (RA Weapon)
28 = JUSTY-23ST (RA Weapon)
31 = L&K14 COMBAT (RA Weapon, FOmar equippable)
33 = METEOR SMASH (RA Weapon)
34 = FINAL IMPACT (RA Weapon)
39 = BRAVE HAMMER (FO Weapon)
40 = ALIVE AQHU (FO Weapon)

Gods Shield Seiryuu (x1): 06
Photon Drop (x1): 07
Monomate(x1): 00

Cheat table

INB4 HOW DO I INF HP/TP
Freeze the value- on the far left of the address line in the table there is a check box [ ]... click it so it is [x], then DIRECTLY JUST TO THE RIGHT OF THE BOX YOU CHECKED...
Click the blank space right next to the box and you should see a little green arrow pointing up, this means the value is frozen BUT allowed to increase.
it is literally right next to the check box, like 5 pixels right of it...
If you dont allow increase, HP/TP wont go up, thus not being Inf....
click the arrow space and it will goto a red down arrow and again for off.
YOU NEED IT TO BE THE LITTLE GREEN ARROW POINTING UP AND [X]!!
Do this for HP value and TP value, I only did Player 1 and 2 because I couldnt be fucked
this dosent affect player 1 or 2 if your not player 1 or 2, its just IF your player 1 or 2 @_@

Happy xmas GOOD LUCK !!

CLICK THANKS IF THIS POST HELPED YOU !!
ok first of all saying this cant be detected is a lie.. i can detect these hacks on my server.. second of all these codes have already been posted really. 3rd of all the pointer codes are totally free the warper i made is totally free... so are you dumb.. yes... no crc i see here dude... ill can add all this stuff into my trainer no need for silly ce script0000000000rs lol

Quote:
Yes.
BUT...
all drops are controlled by the server, dificulty is controlled by the client, thats why this cheat works,
so, yes falz will drop, BUT I have no shitting idea where...
might be in the center ecause falz dosent form3 on normal
or it might be set to a static coordinate on the 3 o'colock position map at the edge on normal, out side the area on normal, or in the air?

If im honest, i havent tested that, RR drops % are SHOCKING and I cba to boot up my teth server to test it @_@

I see no reason why it wouldnt drop, as for the location of the drop i have no idea XD
let me know when you find one ^^
you can always do it on hard if you dont wanna risk it XD
difficulty is not controled by the client.. the monsters hp is controled by the client your setting attribute of monsters hp to low so they take the desired difficulty you set as the template for how powerful the monsters are. And the drops would not be effected thats true..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikepsobb View Post
It still takes a while to lvl up, is there any way to get all techs and 1hit KO by CE?
using the pointer method posted you can locate techs and unlock them... 1 hit ko can also be done without crc but im going to see if anyone actually has some basic knowledge to post the address.. because its not hard to find.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2011, 19:57   #830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
ok first of all saying this cant be detected is a lie.. i can detect these hacks on my server.. second of all these codes have already been posted really. 3rd of all the pointer codes are totally free the warper i made is totally free... so are you dumb.. yes... no crc i see here dude... ill can add all this stuff into my trainer no need for silly ce script0000000000rs lol

difficulty is not controled by the client.. the monsters hp is controled by the client your setting attribute of monsters hp to low so they take the desired difficulty you set as the template for how powerful the monsters are. And the drops would not be effected thats true..

using the pointer method posted you can locate techs and unlock them... 1 hit ko can also be done without crc but im going to see if anyone actually has some basic knowledge to post the address.. because its not hard to find.
At least he isn't ******** the PSO community by trying to milk money out of it. So regardless of which is the best method - you're still a ***.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2011, 19:57   #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
Amen to that.

Broom can suck **** like the *** he is.

post me your guildcard number in pm i will show u ***.. when you cant login schtserv for good lol

also your loving some guy who can read pages it was posted about 4 pages back except for locking the hp/tp and some other codes that really are "pointless" lol... P.S. i know how to fix the difficulty hack people keep using lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
At least he isn't ******** the PSO community by trying to milk money out of it. So regardless of which is the best method - you're still a ***.
ok hes posting codes that were made a few pages back go him... wait a go!! lol my trainer has this stuff on them and its free but o yeah your to dumb to notice this lol copy shpsobb.exe rename it to hxpsobb.exe run this file. this will allow you to use my non crc cheats for free.
Old 12/15/2011, 20:04   #832

Nothing of your stuff is free... don't tell me to fill in your surveys cause even those aren't free, they result in monthly subscriptions. We all know that.
And there's no need for your trainer anymore, at least as long as you want money for that. You could be a legendary PSO hero, but you chose to be a ****.
Sad.
Old 12/15/2011, 20:24   #833

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
post me your guildcard number in pm i will show u ***.. when you cant login schtserv for good lol
Old 12/15/2011, 20:30   #834

YOUMADBRO????????? lol Alita I loved the pic lololol
Old 12/15/2011, 20:51   #835

Old 12/15/2011, 21:56   #836

is this npc patched? cause im using windows 7, it injects but nothing works
Old 12/15/2011, 22:39   #837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxxx View Post
Nothing of your stuff is free... don't tell me to fill in your surveys cause even those aren't free, they result in monthly subscriptions. We all know that.
And there's no need for your trainer anymore, at least as long as you want money for that. You could be a legendary PSO hero, but you chose to be a ****.
Sad.
this news to me that it results in monthly subscriptions lol MY TRAINNNNNNNNNERRRRRRRRR HAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GOTTTTTTTTTTTT ALL HISSSSSSSSSSSSS STUFFFFFFFFFFF FR33333333333333333333 DICKKKKKKKKHEAD how many times little child.. lol its the crc bypass u are paying for nothing else... but u know what ur so dumb and retarded like most of the people here u seem to not notice anything...
Old 12/15/2011, 23:38   #838

Quote:
So here is a little helping hand Xmas gift for those cheaters still spamming fiasco
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Old 12/15/2011, 23:45   #839

Broomop u r good and also roro

We know tht crc is to pay for it

But at least can u make something for that coz not all of them having

Money for that

We know that u can do it. And thanks for the help

But we want the best
Old 12/16/2011, 00:05   #840

well spoken x.dragon