Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2011, 17:46   #466

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to cast Techs with a Casts?

How can i duplicate items (Poton Crystals) ?
Old 02/12/2011, 02:38   #467

You n00bs are ******* stupid! DO YOUR RESEARCH BY MEANS OF GOOGLE.COM BEFORE YOU START ASKING YOUR RETARDED, ILLITERATE QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY ON SO MANY OTHER FORUMS!!!
Just shut the **** up and attempt to use your acorn-sized brains, ******* you are an embarassment to the tech generation! GTFO!
Old 02/13/2011, 16:31   #468

I downloaded this few hours ago & from what i have tried (Auto-Revive) works but only when it feels like it i'm always having to browse from game to hack window for it to eventually give in..does this occur with anyone else?
Old 02/19/2011, 12:24   #469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishkah View Post
You n00bs are ******* stupid! DO YOUR RESEARCH BY MEANS OF GOOGLE.COM BEFORE YOU START ASKING YOUR RETARDED, ILLITERATE QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY ON SO MANY OTHER FORUMS!!!
Just shut the **** up and attempt to use your acorn-sized brains, ******* you are an embarassment to the tech generation! GTFO!
Lol u mad?
Old 02/21/2011, 19:30   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBadger View Post
Is there a way to cast Techs with a Casts?

How can i duplicate items (Poton Crystals) ?
kinda interested in this can you dupe items ?
Old 02/22/2011, 12:34   #471

No...you haven't been able to dupe since Episodes I & II for the GC. You can "Spoof" extra PDs PCs etc, but they don't stay in your inventory.

The reason you can't dupe is because every item has server code that says "this item has dropped" and if it doesn't match, the item disappears or reverts if you changed an item. With this being said, and know that you can get caught doing this really easy, you can change an item and it will stay that way till you return to the lobby. If you really wanna go thru all that work, you can use the CE codes to switch them and use them
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 14:55   #472

nice
Thanks
Old 03/07/2011, 15:11   #473

i have a question, hope somebody can help me
how can i change the difficulty like in raresumos "normal mode".
i have the address of the difficulty, but when i change it, only the monster and level appearence changes. the monster stats are the same :/
eg, if i make an ult room, change diff, and go to forest, the enemy name is "booma" ,but has the stats of "bartle"
Old 03/07/2011, 23:29   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by abctor View Post
i have a question, hope somebody can help me
how can i change the difficulty like in raresumos "normal mode".
i have the address of the difficulty, but when i change it, only the monster and level appearence changes. the monster stats are the same :/
eg, if i make an ult room, change diff, and go to forest, the enemy name is "booma" ,but has the stats of "bartle"
Either flip it on Pioneer 2, or flip it before doing a quest
Old 03/08/2011, 17:04   #475

does someone know which address contains the jump which you need to change for crc-bypass?
Old 03/21/2011, 14:47   #476

how fast lvl ?
Old 03/25/2011, 14:00   #477

Got a question, using CE you can edit the amount of pds you have, can this be done to PS or PDs to use to sphere or add specials to S ranks
Old 04/01/2011, 00:57   #478

Are there instructions for the new trainer. i am assuming you have to put the trainer in the gameguard folder and then launch online with it from there, but none of the cheats are working. What am i doing wrong. Thank you in advanced.
Old 04/06/2011, 13:01   #479

link of psobb ultima /eden trainer are deleted i need plz.
Old 04/16/2011, 11:14   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcecil05 View Post
*bump*
Anybody selling any items via cash? I want to buy a 3 Seals from somebody in $$$. PM or post it here of how much you want for it.
No.

Look. Someone sells you w/e. It can be Cr*no or L*e.. or some other mod that can take your $$$ and ban you.

Don't do it.
Closed Thread