Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.A.I.U. View Post
lol, I find I trust some people but whatever, XD
Umm, I 've been using it for MA4 DSR and a bit of leveling and black paper deal (works wonders on black paper) what i need now for sure is an exceed item limit cheat (instead of 10 monomates, as many as i want) cause i found somethign interesting of Black paper that would make getting PC's a a heck of a lot easier (if you use walk through walls and go to any room of enemys, the rare drop is 126 PC's but 99 is the limit so its unpick-upable so the limit needs exceeding)
I think it is already mentioned somewhere that this is to fool cheaters...not sure though xD.

@ Just Some Guy: Thanks , ill take your advice lol, so the setting trainer on normal puts them on normal difficulty, but still gives you ultimate xp? Very nice

EDIT: and what would you say to using Freeze TP on this? that would help aswell but is it safe enough? XD

EDIT2: Ok, so ive got the hang of setting it on normal mode now...awesomely fast xp lol...im Force, so 1 hit anything that spawns lol, and gifoie spam ftw..

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhax View Post
I think it is already mentioned somewhere that this is to fool cheaters...not sure though xD.

@ Just Some Guy: Thanks , ill take your advice lol, so the setting trainer on normal puts them on normal difficulty, but still gives you ultimate xp? Very nice

EDIT: and what would you say to using Freeze TP on this? that would help aswell but is it safe enough? XD

EDIT2: Ok, so ive got the hang of setting it on normal mode now...awesomely fast xp lol...im Force, so 1 hit anything that spawns lol, and gifoie spam ftw..
Cool, yeah being a force helps wonders and as for freeze TP I forgot to mention that yes I actually use it all the time even in parties since nobody can see my TP and Ive been doing that for months.

Also when you click normal cheat you still get Ult drops as well. Great for hunting rares.

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
Cool, yeah being a force helps wonders and as for freeze TP I forgot to mention that yes I actually use it all the time even in parties since nobody can see my TP and Ive been doing that for months.

Also when you click normal cheat you still get Ult drops as well. Great for hunting rares.
yeah im starting to get used to this trainer now , its awesome lol...The lottery thing is nice aswell, i never even knew about that untill this came along. , nice way of getting meseta stacks for mag feeding...which can then be used for awesomely fast mag feeding lol...I just need a decent feeding pattern to follow lol, tried the ones on PSO-world, but dont like having to swap chars...as i only normally trust team members...and they might wonder how ive got mags to their level so fast lol.
Old   #109

Infinite Mag Feed, anyone?

Old   #110

Don't use the Stat Hack in TTF, it will auto-disconnect you then follow your DC with a white message box saying "server error" that presents your guild card number beneath it for anyone in the game with you to report to the GMs.

1-hit kills might counter this, I haven't used a trainer since RareSumo's last release with the HUne's that had their knockers hangin' out (good stuff Rare! ^_^), that was probably sometime in November (this game's good for a one day visit every blue moon), no tiddies in this trainer, I can cope with that though.

Keep it solo and to yourself like you see everyone else saying.
Old   #111

This works mad good minus the stat hack in TTF.

Thanks a lot!
Old   #112

OP, you are seriously bad ***.
Old   #113

the application has failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).... help?
Old   #114

read the op ******
get .net 3.5
Old   #115

Great work! have found no problems with anything really..dont know what anyone could have trouble with...

Just a few questions though.

1) Can TTF work with Norm Diff? I only ask because the stat hack obviously does not :P

2) Does the stat hack have any "issues" such as causing damage to the chars normal stat growth?
Old   #116

Everything that you say you are thinking about adding i think you should add XD it looks awsome awsome thingy by the way
Any way to dupe?
Or get pgf
Old   #117

only works in sthack?
put a video tutorial
Old   #118

What Pservers does this work on?
Old   #119

Hey any one konws how to lock on item HP and TP mets from MA4 Deep Sea Rendezvous?
Old   #120

Here is the answer to your TTF problems. if you wait tell you enter the dragons room you can turn in the Max Stat hack for the rest of the run. and you wont get an error BUT do not turn on wall hack unless your don't care if the tiem gliches if you going for s rank for TTF then leave wall hack off other then that. Max stat for TTF can now be used Enjoy!

also P.S. if anyone got any leads on the item hack tatorial for cheat engine plz post a a link for me

Closed Thread