Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
thanks sumo.
btw does any1 knows the list of items u get from ma4 Deep Sea Rendezvous?

Old   #77

First Rare.
Samurai Armor
Second Rare
Girasole
Third Rare
Friend Ring
Forth Rare
Photon Crystal
Final Rare - None stop supply.
Photon Drop.

All other misc items are Mats.
Metsa', and Grinders.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #78

tnx
Old   #79

Each time i use the infinite meseta hack and buy somthing i get disconnected.Why is this?

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Password2 View Post
Each time i use the infinite meseta hack and buy somthing i get disconnected.Why is this?
Read ONLY six posts above you.
Old   #81

Hey, so Im guessing in the Black Paper's Deal quest that the little security block things that open the way to the different routes are controlled by a flag that says you gave a photon crystal? Not sure haha, Im not so good at this, but might there be some way to just change that flag so that you don't need to have a photon crystal at all, or what? That would make sense, right?
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini2 View Post
Hey, so Im guessing in the Black Paper's Deal quest that the little security block things that open the way to the different routes are controlled by a flag that says you gave a photon crystal? Not sure haha, Im not so good at this, but might there be some way to just change that flag so that you don't need to have a photon crystal at all, or what? That would make sense, right?
Technically you can use walk-through-walls but as a joke they put 127 pd's or pc's (can't remember which ones) on the ground without giving up a pc but as for the flag change hopefully someone else can answer that.
Old   #83

Hey Rare and everyone

Thanks for the trainer makes feeding my mag a lot easier. I have a question about the meseta option when I use it it randomly works most of the time I get the connection fail error which I guess is BBs way of defeating me. Is there away to get it to work or anyone know of a working meseta trainer or something.

Oh if you get a message on the screen saying someone logged on/off is that a GM I'm still pretty new to psobb and assuming it is a gm but they haven't said/did anything. It's just a message stating they logged on or off, on is blue and off is red and says they left the ship.

Thank you for any help
Old   #84

The flag for the Black Pepper deal is giving them a PC.
The reason why you can't pick up the 127 is cause the max limit to carry them is 99.
Its really annoying and kinda fun.
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
Can people read? Every time I try and help out by answering the meseta problem the next post is the same damn question. Please don't be so fucking lazy and not read the posts. I answered this question twice in the previous page alone. I was trying to be helpful but F it. I'll just go on and enjoy the trainer.
By starters my apology I must have overlooked your post but I can assure you I do read all posts before replying I probably spaced out while reading but anyways Thank you for pointing it out and again I do apologize for over looking the solution.

To help just some guy from popping a blood vessel yes the answer is on page 8

the way to use it is to deposit all the meseta that you think you won't need. If you don't you'll most likely lose all your meseta if you use the meseta option.

Drop 1 meseta keep doing this until you only have 1 meseta on you. Now if you did it correctly you'll see a lot of yellow diamonds around you showing up as 1 meseta right? good now open the trainer then check the meseta option then uncheck it (failure to unchecking it will result in a connection failed when you buy something).

Now you should have kepted 1 meseta on you before turning on the option then unchecked it now it will be at maxed meseta. Go buy a stack of 10 items at a time (ex 10 antidotes) If everything was done right you'll get the stack of 10. If you leave the option on your connection will fail (it does work randomly sometimes)

After you used those 10 pick up another 1 meseta and go buy what you need keep doing this until your done or run out of dropped meseta. You can do this with anything from weapons to items to parts but remember to always pick up 1 meseta if you don't your connection will fail and you'll lose all the meseta that you dropped unless your with a friend then it'd be there when you return.

If you run out of meseta and need more you'll need to log out then back in to drop more unless a friend is willing to drop some for you.

I don't think you have to drop just 1 meseta but in the long run it will be better to just drop 1 meseta because your buying that item or stack for 1 meseta instead of the actual price for it. Even though the meseta is being taken your still just buying it for 1 meseta.
Old   #86

An idea for a hack would be to be able to have 99 of each stackable item in the inventory XD That would be so awesome!!
Old   #87

hey people someone could tell me if the area warp to olga flow or seabed U or L work for you doesn't for me ;'( ? THX
Old   #88

Codes by GodShin (ultimate-cheatz)

Stage Reload
00AA8F00 - 1

Stage Warp
00AC78D8

Episode I:
0 = Pioneer 2 Episode 1
1 = Forest 1
2 = Forest 2
3 = Caves 1
4 = Caves 2
5 = Caves 3
6 = Mines 1
7 = Mines 2
8 = Ruins 1
9 = Ruins 2
10 = Ruins 3
11 = Dragon
12 = De Rol Le
13 = Vol Opt
14 = Dark Falz
15 = Fake Lobby)
16 = Palace (Need Walk through wall on)

Episode II:
0 = Pioneer 2 Episode 2
1 = VR Temple Alpha
2 = VR Temple Beta
3 = VR Spaceship Alpha
4 = VR Spaceship Beta
5 = Central Control Area
6 = Jungle Area North
7 = Jungle Area East
8 = Mountain Area
9 = Seaside Area
10 = Seabed Upper levels
11 = Seabed Lower Levels
12 = Gal Gryphon
13 = Olga Flow
14 = Barba Ray
15 = Gol Dragon
16 = Seaside Area
17 = Tower 4th Floor

Episode IV:
1 = Crater East
2 = Crater West
3 = Crater South
4 = Crater North
5 = Crater Interior
6 = Desert 1
7 = Desert 2
8 = Desert 3
9 = Saint Milion
Old   #89

Awesome trainer, someone know a way to multiclient?
Old   #90

Hey the ep2 seabeds and olga flow boss area warp dont wont can u fix it?

Closed Thread