Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread
 
Old   #856
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
okay... the name pointer is in the CE table i posted,
if you cant follow simple instructions posted in this thread or follow a video demonstration, cheating isnt for you bro,
its for the best, you'd only get yourself banned.
do you play pokemon?
roro your cheats are detected and can be detected... on my server this was patched ages ago.. as soon as you even change your stat by even 1.... i will know and later ban you.. so cutt your n00b **** and make way for people who works on protocal level to catch you.... also i detect people modifying the difficulty too..

Code:
map_city_on_j_u.bin+19314:
jmp map_city_on_j_u.bin+192f4

map_city_on_j_u.bin+18EEE:
mov eax,c0bdf1e9
that was my exact code and can by bypassed about 10 different addresses so for you to have the same as the leaked randolfpso crc is a joke.. i made it u copied and pasted it from the guy who stole it from randolfpso who was me... enough said pwned i could back track all the info to make you look small if you really want to... whats even more funny is that if you made this you would make the new bypass like me.. its the same ID0000000000000I0T



Broomop is offline  
Old   #857
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
lol ^ this


mattemen36 is offline  
Old   #858
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
The only idiot is broom because he could have been a pso hero all along, but instead he chose to be a pso *** and release ****.

He gave up a massive amount of respect for the sake of a few bucks.

Quote:
ID0000000000000I0T
alita99 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #859
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattemen36 View Post
lol ^ this
What's there to understand, ***? All you have to do is simply click on the box to activate whatever the hell you want.

It's lolidiotslol like you that end up flipping burgers for a living because you can't be bothered with anything. It all has to be laid out for you on a silver platter for it to make any sense.

Its no wonder people in the know hesitate to help ******** like you.

Or just wait for broom to create a voice activated trainer for mouth breathers like you that suffer from ADD. That way all you have to do is bark lol 1hit killz for the winz, please.


tube49 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #860
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
^ R O F L...
preecey is offline  
Old   #861
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
Broom is a hero for PSO, and shithack wouldn't exist without him. I don't blame him for playing off of morons like the most of you who would give him 10 dollars for the same hacks that were released a year or two ago for free. If you knew 1/10 of what he knows about PSO, you would have been hacking the day after Lee patched the client.
Although it is funny that roro222 made him mad enough to ignore the grammar in his last post.
And stat hacking is pointless: just turn the difficulty to normal and everything dies in 1 h it. It's not like you need to take legitimate proof photos of your rarz anymore.
CharlesGrodin is offline  
Old   #862
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 8
Shithack is so ******. Can't wait til PSO 2.
princeofpersia999 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #863
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post
What's there to understand, ***? All you have to do is simply click on the box to activate whatever the hell you want.

It's lolidiotslol like you that end up flipping burgers for a living because you can't be bothered with anything. It all has to be laid out for you on a silver platter for it to make any sense.

Its no wonder people in the know hesitate to help ******** like you.

Or just wait for broom to create a voice activated trainer for mouth breathers like you that suffer from ADD. That way all you have to do is bark lol 1hit killz for the winz, please.
stfu ******, as I said... if you can read passed a 3rd grade literacy. His **** in the video doesn't correlate to mine .... enough said you illiterate scrub. Please die in a fire already.
mattemen36 is offline  
Old   #864
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
haha i liked what you said tube49 i might actually make a voice activated trainer... i not heard of anyone doing that lol
Broomop is offline  
Old   #865
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
tem mais cheats do ce ???
alycehell is offline  
Old   #866
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
And stat hacking is pointless: just turn the difficulty to normal and everything dies in 1 h it.
If you play on ult in normal mode you get the ult drops but you still only get the normal exp dumbass.
alita99 is offline  
Old   #867
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
If you play on ult in normal mode you get the ult drops but you still only get the normal exp dumbass.
Actually, you get Ult exp as well. After you kill and enemy it looks like normal exp gain but if you look at your exp in start menu it gives you full ult exp.
Just Some Guy is offline  
Old   #868
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
Actually, you get Ult exp as well. After you kill and enemy it looks like normal exp gain but if you look at your exp in start menu it gives you full ult exp.
Awesome.

Tried hunting using Roro's CE Hack today...RoRo has done an incredible job. Now, the only thing I need is Infinite Mag Feed..which would be a wonderful add-on to the .CT

All in all, I'm gonna stick to the CE method. No more trainer needed. Though I do appreciate the efforts of the entire community here. Thank You again.

Bless YOU R0R0!!! ..and Broomop too. =)
princeofpersia999 is offline  
Old   #869
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
Actually, you get Ult exp as well. After you kill and enemy it looks like normal exp gain but if you look at your exp in start menu it gives you full ult exp.
I leveled my Fomar to 200 utilizing the normal difficulty cheat, and if it had been normal exp, well, it would have taken me an extra month or so just to pass 198.
You really shouldn't take things at face value alta99 when it comes to cheating. Don't play the fool when you're the one fooling the game.
CharlesGrodin is offline  
Old   #870
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Really man , well done , didnt think you had it in you to figure out how to use a CE dude, thought youd have ****** off back to useing facebook games likes farmville ages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Awesome.

Tried hunting using Roro's CE Hack today...RoRo has done an incredible job. Now, the only thing I need is Infinite Mag Feed..which would be a wonderful add-on to the .CT

All in all, I'm gonna stick to the CE method. No more trainer needed. Though I do appreciate the efforts of the entire community here. Thank You again.

Bless YOU R0R0!!! ..and Broomop too. =)


saotome_k is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Full Trainer
I STILL DO NOT PLAY PSO. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS A GM. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO...
125 Replies - General Gaming Releases
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainers
I AM IP BANNED FROM SCHTHACK. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS LEE. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS...
65 Replies - General Gaming Releases
PSO:BB Schthack help
Hey I'm trying to get item addresses and i've followed lots of tuts for editing items and stuff but can't figure it out. Has this been patched? I...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
SCHTHACK Phantasy Star Online
anyone got any working hacks for this game?
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.