Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #856

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
okay... the name pointer is in the CE table i posted,
if you cant follow simple instructions posted in this thread or follow a video demonstration, cheating isnt for you bro,
its for the best, you'd only get yourself banned.
do you play pokemon?
roro your cheats are detected and can be detected... on my server this was patched ages ago.. as soon as you even change your stat by even 1.... i will know and later ban you.. so cutt your n00b **** and make way for people who works on protocal level to catch you.... also i detect people modifying the difficulty too..

Code:
map_city_on_j_u.bin+19314:
jmp map_city_on_j_u.bin+192f4

map_city_on_j_u.bin+18EEE:
mov eax,c0bdf1e9
that was my exact code and can by bypassed about 10 different addresses so for you to have the same as the leaked randolfpso crc is a joke.. i made it u copied and pasted it from the guy who stole it from randolfpso who was me... enough said pwned i could back track all the info to make you look small if you really want to... whats even more funny is that if you made this you would make the new bypass like me.. its the same ID0000000000000I0T

Old   #857

lol ^ this

Old   #858

The only idiot is broom because he could have been a pso hero all along, but instead he chose to be a pso *** and release ****.

He gave up a massive amount of respect for the sake of a few bucks.

Quote:
ID0000000000000I0T
Thanks
1 User
Old   #859

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattemen36 View Post
lol ^ this
What's there to understand, ***? All you have to do is simply click on the box to activate whatever the hell you want.

It's lolidiotslol like you that end up flipping burgers for a living because you can't be bothered with anything. It all has to be laid out for you on a silver platter for it to make any sense.

Its no wonder people in the know hesitate to help ******** like you.

Or just wait for broom to create a voice activated trainer for mouth breathers like you that suffer from ADD. That way all you have to do is bark lol 1hit killz for the winz, please.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #860

^ R O F L...
Old   #861

Broom is a hero for PSO, and shithack wouldn't exist without him. I don't blame him for playing off of morons like the most of you who would give him 10 dollars for the same hacks that were released a year or two ago for free. If you knew 1/10 of what he knows about PSO, you would have been hacking the day after Lee patched the client.
Although it is funny that roro222 made him mad enough to ignore the grammar in his last post.
And stat hacking is pointless: just turn the difficulty to normal and everything dies in 1 h it. It's not like you need to take legitimate proof photos of your rarz anymore.
Old   #862

Shithack is so ******. Can't wait til PSO 2.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #863

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post
What's there to understand, ***? All you have to do is simply click on the box to activate whatever the hell you want.

It's lolidiotslol like you that end up flipping burgers for a living because you can't be bothered with anything. It all has to be laid out for you on a silver platter for it to make any sense.

Its no wonder people in the know hesitate to help ******** like you.

Or just wait for broom to create a voice activated trainer for mouth breathers like you that suffer from ADD. That way all you have to do is bark lol 1hit killz for the winz, please.
stfu ******, as I said... if you can read passed a 3rd grade literacy. His **** in the video doesn't correlate to mine .... enough said you illiterate scrub. Please die in a fire already.
Old   #864

haha i liked what you said tube49 i might actually make a voice activated trainer... i not heard of anyone doing that lol
Old   #865

tem mais cheats do ce ???
Old   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
And stat hacking is pointless: just turn the difficulty to normal and everything dies in 1 h it.
If you play on ult in normal mode you get the ult drops but you still only get the normal exp dumbass.
Old   #867

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
If you play on ult in normal mode you get the ult drops but you still only get the normal exp dumbass.
Actually, you get Ult exp as well. After you kill and enemy it looks like normal exp gain but if you look at your exp in start menu it gives you full ult exp.
Old   #868

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
Actually, you get Ult exp as well. After you kill and enemy it looks like normal exp gain but if you look at your exp in start menu it gives you full ult exp.
Awesome.

Tried hunting using Roro's CE Hack today...RoRo has done an incredible job. Now, the only thing I need is Infinite Mag Feed..which would be a wonderful add-on to the .CT

All in all, I'm gonna stick to the CE method. No more trainer needed. Though I do appreciate the efforts of the entire community here. Thank You again.

Bless YOU R0R0!!! ..and Broomop too. =)
Old   #869

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
I leveled my Fomar to 200 utilizing the normal difficulty cheat, and if it had been normal exp, well, it would have taken me an extra month or so just to pass 198.
You really shouldn't take things at face value alta99 when it comes to cheating. Don't play the fool when you're the one fooling the game.
Old   #870

Really man , well done , didnt think you had it in you to figure out how to use a CE dude, thought youd have ****** off back to useing facebook games likes farmville ages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Awesome.

Tried hunting using Roro's CE Hack today...RoRo has done an incredible job. Now, the only thing I need is Infinite Mag Feed..which would be a wonderful add-on to the .CT

All in all, I'm gonna stick to the CE method. No more trainer needed. Though I do appreciate the efforts of the entire community here. Thank You again.

Bless YOU R0R0!!! ..and Broomop too. =)

Closed Thread