Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #796

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have the new CE codes for Game Difficulty and Quest Burst?

Old   #797

hi Broomop.
Since I have wish to Broomop, please hear it.
I seldom have money.Therefore, are playing PSOBB of Schtserv.Although game is Free,it's weird that trainer is pay.trainer of raresumo wasn't registration system.Broomop should follow raresumo's example.If you remove registration system it's a lot better.
I would like to enjoy wonderful Christmas event using this trainer!!

PS:Since I can't write English well, Please correct my mistakes in English, if any.I'm still working on my English.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #798

I agree with Suzuki. Broomop, please consider us PSO lovers. This registration/temporary key thing seems really jewish to me.. not trying to offend you in any way but please..
Old   #799

Why does he want the Hardware ID btw?
Strange, isn't it?

Old   #800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxxx View Post
Strange, isn't it?
It is...why can't someone just make a trainer like Xero X4 or RareSumo or FuckPSO.... I really miss the good old days.
Old   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki tomoko View Post
hi Broomop.
I seldom have money.Therefore, are playing PSOBB of Schtserv.Although game is Free,it's weird that trainer is pay.trainer of raresumo wasn't registration system.Broomop should follow raresumo's example.If you remove registration system it's a lot better.

PS:Since I can't write English well, Please correct my mistakes in English, if any.I'm still working on my English.
LOL!!!!!
Old   #802

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
It is...why can't someone just make a trainer like Xero X4 or RareSumo or FuckPSO.... I really miss the good old days.
because they used my bypass.... that i made before... as randolfpso ( i wanted to hack optimusprime so used the undercover to get him)
old video to prove that it was done before raresumo etc.. also i might add the method has changed and ive made it slightly harder for "copiers" using the aid of keys and advanced techniques to block people copying my bypass. if only u knew the history of psobb you would know it all started on psocheats.net they have not brought nothing new to the table its all japanese codes or codes i made put together in one trainer... copy and paste shit lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
oh gawd. He would try to make money off this thing hopefully it's more of a donate option than a required option. Not too surprising since lots of cheat tools cost money but those are for games with thousands of players not hundreds. The audience is too small to make any real cash from this and to try to do so just looks foolish. Not too surprising though, he has been trying to make money off this outdated game for what 7 years? Time to grow up and maybe put those skills to use making real money, Broomy.

tl;dr Don't pay, there are other people working on making the same trainer for free.
or not release and u will never be able to cheat... since i set the crc bypass thats been used for years... but you wouldnt know this... they have changed it i don't think you will find any new bypasses unless they copy my code...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
Learn ASM if you don't want Broomop services. Simple.
good point right there.. the stuff i done here takes time it wasn't as easy as before either.. it was only a last minute idea i managed to get around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki tomoko View Post
hi Broomop.

rare sumo used my code for crc bypass... anyway the keys are kind of free on trial basis you can fill in a survey get a few points and im happy or play on my server untill level 10 which isn't must of a effort to get the key for free.. im not here to make millions i earn about 300x the amount working a honest living. Its pocket money and keeps my servers and research going.. without donations i would leave this game long ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxxx View Post
Strange, isn't it?
to try prevent people who just want to steal my codes for crc... and protect my software... its nothing new.. so stop crying.

the date of the youtube video 11 Oct 2008 i bet you find nobody else who bypassed it before then because i started it.. i can even login as randolfpso and say im broomop in comments if you don't believe its me lol

p.s. some psu cheating when nobody else could without using cheat using using c++ and raw pointers dll injection....

FUCK ALL THE PERIOD PAIN HATERS.

also... the singer on that song i wonder who sings on this HAHAHAH

this video.... i accidently made the speed code on here its badass lol
Old   #803

Broomop will u add fast techs and the ability to speed hacking? i will give you more $ if you do it now... i'm serious well its up 2 u
Old   #804

Old   #805

I sent Broomop my hardware ID and he hasn't replied back to me.
Old   #806

so i am kinda lost is anyone going to be able to make a trainer like the old one and thats free and put the download on here?
Old   #807

Sorry Broomop, I didn't want to cry about it. I'm just scared that you forward the IDs to Crono/Lee, that's all...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #808

or broomop did you fix your trainer if i may ask
Old   #809

are you lot dumb it works right out the box... with a little bit of effort on your part its ******* free... im sorry to say but all the trainers ive seen released were just copy and paste of other peoples work a LONG TIME ago... its a shame nobody realise this lol all the hard work was never done by sumo or zero.. it was done by the people before they just made push buttons lol... the crc bypass is the only thing new and i made it before and i made it now... lol anyway fill in a survey get between 8 and 10 points done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
Broomop will u add fast techs and the ability to speed hacking? i will give you more $ if you do it now... i'm serious well its up 2 u
could u tell me a trainer that has this because all the trainers i tried and converted the code over to the new version don't work.. even infinite tp didnt work from another trainer i had to code my own...
Old   #810

I sent you my hardware log... but you like to ignore people.....

Closed Thread