Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread
 
Old   #676
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Visit There are legendary Heroes



shon112 is offline  
Old   #677
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 7
theres nothing there anymore kid.


un1t27 is offline  
Old   #678
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
legendary leechers... but anyway anyone managed to do anything yet? ive got automatic exe with cheats built in and its 100% undetected...
Broomop is offline  
Old   #679
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 73
Okay, broom mop you got skill mate, but the attitude of a fag and all your trainers have backdoors or trojans, unless your posting CETRAINER files I wouldnt advise using his work.

Shame, ying and yang I suppose.

ANYWAY HERE IS A POINTER ADDRESS FOR THOSE WHO CANT FIND THEIR INVENTORY.


1- open cheat engine 6.1 or above
2- attach to SHPsoBB.exe
3- click 'Add Address Manually'
4- Change the 'type' to Text, 10 characters and tick 'unicode'
5- Tick the Pointer box
6- Paste this in the Address of Pointer; "SHPsoBB.exe"+00695DFC
7- In the Offset box type; 3C4
8-Click OK!

(We use pointers because of dynamic addressing that change every time you log on)
On the main CE table area you should now have a pointer that has the value of your name, right click it, Browse this memory region,
(im assuming yuor window is deafult 16 bytes across [16 pairs of 00example])
Scroll up a fue lines, just above where your name is, is the character properties like race, hair and section ID.
keep going up, you can see your guild card number(on the right in ascii)
3 lines above your GC number there will be some FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 for a bit then 14 bytes of hex(random numbers and letters in pairs) after that spread over 2 lines, these are your player stats MST POW ATA HP ect ect ...
Keep scrolling UP past the 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00
this is your ITEM inventory area, depending on how much junk or free space you have on you, will vary the amount of FF 00 you have,
(basically from each start to start line of FF is an item slot)
Use a Hex list to find out whats what and modify it to what you want, items, weapon, mag ect
It wont show up on other players screens and dosent show up in GM item viewer or any working view tool as its client sided hack.

This way you can learn to do things with the mighty CE and not rely on trainers when addresses get changed ...

DL for people who cant work it out still, its a CE table with same pointer, NOTHING ELSE.


ProTip!- If your new to hex, its counted in base 16!
- This dosent need a CRC! and neither does speedhack option in CE!!

Have fun, learn and work together!!
-[s]Hunters[/s] Hackers guild code


roro222 is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #680
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 7
Yeah good job man. Lol now everything starts from here.
un1t27 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #681
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
legendary leechers... but anyway anyone managed to do anything yet? ive got automatic exe with cheats built in and its 100% undetected...
why u no gib then?? i got the roulette codes and ma4 deep sea code working on my end...but idk the pointer and stuff so i have to find them every time i log on :/...but i got the hang of it so its easy now :P if someone could provide the pointer for those tho it would be nicer and better for the rest of the people here
stargazer000 is offline  
Old   #682
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
cheat ce lol stuff has backdoors because of the legendary leechers... and thanks for posting that pointer.. keeps people off of my back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
Okay, broom mop you got skill mate, but the attitude of a fag and all your trainers have backdoors or trojans, unless your posting CETRAINER files I wouldnt advise using his work.

Shame, ying and yang I suppose.

ANYWAY HERE IS A POINTER ADDRESS FOR THOSE WHO CANT FIND THEIR INVENTORY.


1- open cheat engine 6.1 or above
2- attach to SHPsoBB.exe
3- click 'Add Address Manually'
4- Change the 'type' to Text, 10 characters and tick 'unicode'
5- Tick the Pointer box
6- Paste this in the Address of Pointer; "SHPsoBB.exe"+00695DFC
7- In the Offset box type; 3C4
8-Click OK!

(We use pointers because of dynamic addressing that change every time you log on)
On the main CE table area you should now have a pointer that has the value of your name, right click it, Browse this memory region,
(im assuming yuor window is deafult 16 bytes across [16 pairs of 00example])
Scroll up a fue lines, just above where your name is, is the character properties like race, hair and section ID.
keep going up, you can see your guild card number(on the right in ascii)
3 lines above your GC number there will be some FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 for a bit then 14 bytes of hex(random numbers and letters in pairs) after that spread over 2 lines, these are your player stats MST POW ATA HP ect ect ...
Keep scrolling UP past the 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00
this is your ITEM inventory area, depending on how much junk or free space you have on you, will vary the amount of FF 00 you have,
(basically from each start to start line of FF is an item slot)
Use a Hex list to find out whats what and modify it to what you want, items, weapon, mag ect
It wont show up on other players screens and dosent show up in GM item viewer or any working view tool as its client sided hack.

This way you can learn to do things with the mighty CE and not rely on trainers when addresses get changed ...

DL for people who cant work it out still, its a CE table with same pointer, NOTHING ELSE.


ProTip!- If your new to hex, its counted in base 16!
- This dosent need a CRC! and neither does speedhack option in CE!!

Have fun, learn and work together!!
-[s]Hunters[/s] Hackers guild code
how is using cheat ce going to stop addresses changing? lol you have no guide on finding the pointer so really they would have to update on a change.. But i can tell you this it won't update ever again. Also this is also detected on my server lol
Broomop is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #683
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
cheat ce lol stuff has backdoors because of the legendary leechers... and thanks for posting that pointer.. keeps people off of my back...


how is using cheat ce going to stop addresses changing? lol you have no guide on finding the pointer so really they would have to update on a change.. But i can tell you this it won't update ever again. Also this is also detected on my server lol
what? learn to read mate, I clearly said, and underlined-
Quote:
This way you can learn to do things with the mighty CE and not rely on trainers when addresses get changed ...
>implying it dosent matter if they update the .exe, people can do it without a trainer.

Your right, I didnt write a tutorial for the pointer, there are plenty on the CE forums, I'll post a quick rundown as I don't mind sharing knowledge.

1- search for your value (mine was easy, unique name, string of text, unicode)
2- make sure you got the right value if there are multiple results
3- add it to the address table, right click, find out what accesses this address
4- make the value change, [play game, spend coin, change lobby EX]
5- you see there is assembly code in the debugger
6- select 'more information'
7- it will tell you the probable pointer address
8- use pointer scanner [its alot better in CE6.1 and above] to find the probable pointer we had a min ago
9- try and narrow your results down, saving each pointer scan as we go, by changing ship, characters ect...
10- when you have a manageable amount of results, try adding some of the addresses manualy and testing the offsets untill you get a pointer with the value of the value that you wanted to find originally, It will most likley be one with a single offset, but this isnt always true, and there are many other methods of finding pointers and multi level pointers, and tutorials which havent been typed up in 10min in 10 stages like this.

happy learning.

---------------------------
As for the infamousgamerz, they done alot for the pso scene and didnt make malwarez out of everything, like I said, you got skill mate, but your attitude and ethics are a let down.
You bang on about your unhackable server (I am intrested to see what change you made to the .exe)
But im sure people would never join just because of your shady rep.

Surly If you wanted all the LEEgit players to go your server you would be releasing hacks for Schtserv as soon as possible so there are many cheaters on there, so all the legit players migrate, no?
roro222 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #684
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 8
Release a Trainer for the people to download and use. Only then will you be valued..we're not all CE coders like you..Please!
princeofpersia999 is offline  
Old   #685
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
/\ up please guys help us .
K.I. is offline  
Old   #686
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Release a Trainer for the people to download and use. Only then will you be valued..we're not all CE coders like you..Please!
Its not that difficult, its just changing addresses.
CrazyGuy001 is offline  
Old   #687
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
i would release my bypass that has all the asm hacks but crono has done a deal with me
Broomop is offline  
Old   #688
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 7
Of course u would be the one to make a deal with that *****.
un1t27 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #689
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I have a problem , I made one Photon Crystal with CE, I entered THE BLACK PAPER 2, just after talking with the HUNEW message appears shutoff

Anyone know how to resolve this?
god123456 is offline  
Old   #690
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
i would release my bypass that has all the asm hacks but crono has done a deal with me
Something tells me that's a load of bullshit.


CrazyGuy001 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Full Trainer
I STILL DO NOT PLAY PSO. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS A GM. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO...
124 Replies - General Gaming Releases
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainers
I AM IP BANNED FROM SCHTHACK. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS LEE. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS...
65 Replies - General Gaming Releases
PSO:BB Schthack help
Hey I'm trying to get item addresses and i've followed lots of tuts for editing items and stuff but can't figure it out. Has this been patched? I...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
SCHTHACK Phantasy Star Online
anyone got any working hacks for this game?
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.