Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
I don't understand this part. I can find the value in the memory viewer and change it there, but I don't understand how to change it in the main CE window.
err yea I didn't explain that so clearly. There's videos on youtube on how to do that step, or on , or do what Noxx said, GL.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #662

ok guys so i already know how to find the addess for things like the roulette and MSA deep sea rend...however the address changes every time i log off....anyone knows the solution to this?? wat am i doing wrong??

Old   #663

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer000 View Post
ok guys so i already know how to find the addess for things like the roulette and MSA deep sea rend...however the address changes every time i log off....anyone knows the solution to this?? wat am i doing wrong??
how did you find the roulette address, i would appreciate for this useful info
Old   #664

the deep sea CE trick still works.. be sure you have some tickets (21 is fine. it takes 7 tickets per game) then first scan for your current amount.. waste 7 on the machine.. next scan for ur decreased amount and 2 results will show.. then click one of them (the top 1 might work) and change the value to like 99 and make sure you check the box thing .. got tons of pds, meseta and tp mats (you can speed up the thing by simply enabling the speed hack) 5.0

you can also do this with gallon roulette simply do the same thing i explained above suggest you get at least 3 or 4 lucky coins to do this because it will take few searches to get the value

also i forgot to say that with the new patch now you cant multi-client anymore by using HideToolz

Thanks
1 User
Old   #665

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertEagle700 View Post
the deep sea CE trick still works.. be sure you have some tickets (21 is fine. it takes 7 tickets per game) then first scan for your current amount.. waste 7 on the machine.. next scan for ur decreased amount and 2 results will show.. then click one of them (the top 1 might work) and change the value to like 99 and make sure you check the box thing .. got tons of pds, meseta and tp mats (you can speed up the thing by simply enabling the speed hack) 5.0

you can also do this with gallon roulette simply do the same thing i explained above suggest you get at least 3 or 4 lucky coins to do this because it will take few searches to get the value

also i forgot to say that with the new patch now you cant multi-client anymore by using HideToolz
ok but how can i keep the code?? and make it so it can work for other people as well??...every time i log off the address changes and i have to find it again...i used to have this same code and i didnt have to find the address every time....but back then i ahd the pointer and it was on array of bytes...now i just find it on bytes...but it changes every time...anyway to keep it from changing??
Old   #666

anyone have away to teleport to olga flow?
Old   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
What I do to find the PD address is once you find the correct address for your character name in CE and Browse Memory Region scroll up as far as you can then hit Ctrl + F, hit the radio button next to "(Array of) Byte" then search "03 10 00". Assuming you've done everything right up until this step you should now see "03 10 00 00 00 01". The "01" assuming you have the 1 required PD in your inventory. Now click the 01 and change it to 63 (it is 99 in Hex). Reload/Change the lobby. Start up Gallon's and get your sphere, booster, w/e. Now your inventory PD quantity will be 98. Take out another PD from your bank and get another sphere, booster, w/e. After this your item value will be "stuck" at 99 and any attempt to change the value or take out a PD will crash the game so you have to exit to the main screen, log in again and take out another PD, continue as desired.
This is exactly what I do, except it isn't working (when I reload the lobby my PD is still only x1). Anyone got any idea why?
Old   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
This is exactly what I do, except it isn't working (when I reload the lobby my PD is still only x1). Anyone got any idea why?
i just searched for 03 10 00 00 00 01 then u should get like 7 or more addresses...double click them all so they drop down to the table below then change the value on the last 2 digits from 01 to 63 on each one at a time and reload the lobby each time u do till u get the right one thats how it worked for me...also on the roulette a little tip to whoever tries it when u finally get the right address if u have like 3 coins only, change the value to 63 so u get 63 coins, u r gona need them later
Old   #669

elite*gold: 5
Give me that in german pls
Old   #670

guys,nobody go create a new trainer for PSOBB and post here ? we need a trainer,please,help us.

PSO is not the same, lost the grace without trainer.

:/
Old   #671

Everybody here is the dead already cuz of darth vader crono
Old   #672

I bet there won't be a new trainer. It's sad, but I guess schtserv is going down...
Old   #673

ALL OF YOU HAVE FAILED...ESPECIALLY BROOMOP (whose server no one will ever join) **** YOU ALL TO HELL!!
Old   #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
ALL OF YOU HAVE FAILED...ESPECIALLY BROOMOP (whose server no one will ever join) **** YOU ALL TO HELL!!
No offense, but that attitude is one of the main reasons why we won't get a new trainer...
Raresumo said that already, he stopped because of the bad community.
Old   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
ALL OF YOU HAVE FAILED...ESPECIALLY BROOMOP (whose server no one will ever join)
I'd join his server (since I ******* hate the dumbass schthack retarded community*) except Broomop is flogging a dead horse. He was just too late to the party.

I mean within just a few months or so PSO2 will be out and nobody will give a **** about PSO1 except a handful of oldfags who just can't let it go (and the bums who can't afford PSO2).

If Broomops server was started some years ago then maybe it would have stood a chance at rivalling schthack. But (despite how much I hate schthack) the reality is he started his server too late for anyone to care.

* The biggest problem with schthack is the forum and game moderators are ******* TERRIBLE at modding. And the fact that there was only ever 2 admins... Far fewer than is realisticaly required to run a busy game server & forum. This was there own fault for not setting on more admins, and instead just acting like a homofag couple.

Although as I already said, soon it won't matter to most people anyways. :/

Closed Thread