Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #646

elite*gold: 0
I can't seem to make the PD address work so... /sadface.

Old   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
I can't seem to make the PD address work so... /sadface.
just find it again it shouldnt be that hard...

Old   #648

server update, any new / updated sumo ?
Old   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessita View Post
Try reading the past posts here. :F

Old   #650

Nothin new here yet smh.
Old   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessita View Post

Yeah, the people want a new Trainer. Please be kind enough to release one! I got hungry mags and empty pockets
Old   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Yeah, the people want a new Trainer. Please be kind enough to release one! I got hungry mags and empty pockets
Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo
Not to mention I stopped all support for both and have no interest in making public hacks again after seeing how bad the community is. Everything I make from this point is private and I don't broadcast what I play and what I hack anymore.
There.
Old   #653

dont mean to be offensive to anyone but it would be really helpfull for this community, thank you
Old   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatnonstop View Post
xmas is coming that teleport and stat hack trainer better be ready by then
kinda demanding there buddy...thats the kind of stuff that would make them go like "oh yeah F* you then...your not having it".....wich is wat they r probably saying already =/ since someone said about a week for the trainer and its still not up im pretty sure it means they r not gona give it away
Old   #655

Quote:
You'd have to have found the new addresses for Photon drops. Which, after some time looking myself, have still not ******* found. Some boo boo. I'm guessing you're not sharing the table or address eh? D;
What I do to find the PD address is once you find the correct address for your character name in CE and Browse Memory Region scroll up as far as you can then hit Ctrl + F, hit the radio button next to "(Array of) Byte" then search "03 10 00". Assuming you've done everything right up until this step you should now see "03 10 00 00 00 01". The "01" assuming you have the 1 required PD in your inventory. Now click the 01 and change it to 63 (it is 99 in Hex). Reload/Change the lobby. Start up Gallon's and get your sphere, booster, w/e. Now your inventory PD quantity will be 98. Take out another PD from your bank and get another sphere, booster, w/e. After this your item value will be "stuck" at 99 and any attempt to change the value or take out a PD will crash the game so you have to exit to the main screen, log in again and take out another PD, continue as desired.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #656

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
What I do to find the PD address is once you find the correct address for your character name in CE and Browse Memory Region scroll up as far as you can then hit Ctrl + F, hit the radio button next to "(Array of) Byte" then search "03 10 00". Assuming you've done everything right up until this step you should now see "03 10 00 00 00 01". The "01" assuming you have the 1 required PD in your inventory. Now click the 01 and change it to 63 (it is 99 in Hex). Reload/Change the lobby. Start up Gallon's and get your sphere, booster, w/e. Now your inventory PD quantity will be 98. Take out another PD from your bank and get another sphere, booster, w/e. After this your item value will be "stuck" at 99 and any attempt to change the value or take out a PD will crash the game so you have to exit to the main screen, log in again and take out another PD, continue as desired.
Oh dang, that's what I was doing wrong... Thanks for the help man.
Old   #657

Sorry to bug you, but could somebody help me with this?
Here's what I did:
I scanned my character's name, double clicked every one of them, and then I changed every addresses' value till the name at the upper left changed.
That means it is the correct address, right?
I browsed the memory region of this address and scrolled up like crazy, but it seems to be infinite... whatever, I hit Ctrl+F, hit Array of Byte and searched for "03 10 00 00 00 01".
The address was found, but when I changed the "01" value to "63" and refreshed the lobby, I still had only 1 PD in my inventory.
Additionally, the character's address seemed to be changed. (?)

What am I doing wrong? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old   #658

Quote:
You'd have to have found the new addresses for Photon drops. Which, after some time looking myself, have still not fucking found. Some boo boo. I'm guessing you're not sharing the table or address eh? D;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxxx View Post
Sorry to bug you, but could somebody help me with this?
Here's what I did:
I scanned my character's name, double clicked every one of them, and then I changed every addresses' value till the name at the upper left changed.
That means it is the correct address, right?
I browsed the memory region of this address and scrolled up like crazy, but it seems to be infinite... whatever, I hit Ctrl+F, hit Array of Byte and searched for "03 10 00 00 00 01".
The address was found, but when I changed the "01" value to "63" and refreshed the lobby, I still had only 1 PD in my inventory.
Additionally, the character's address seemed to be changed. (?)

What am I doing wrong? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
You're doing it right except I wouldn't change my name in-game which is what I think you're doing. If I'm having trouble finding the correct address I change names while in the Dressing Room until the name on the bottom right finally changes, that means it's the right address (you can also change your Sec ID). Make sure you're changing the name in the main CE window by clicking on the value, not in the Memory Viewer. For me it's usually the black labeled address directly above or below the green labeled addresses but it can be ANY of the black labeled addresses. Once you find the right address it'll remain the same until you fully exit the game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
Make sure you're changing the name in the main CE window by clicking on the value, not in the Memory Viewer.
I don't understand this part. I can find the value in the memory viewer and change it there, but I don't understand how to change it in the main CE window.
Old   #660

Thank you, annihilation111.

@alita99
I just changed the "name" value in the memory viewer, and scanned the new "name" value again. Then I logged in and browsed this value's memory region in the main CE window. Seems to be an extra step or whatever, but anyways, it worked for me. ;D

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread