Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/06/2011, 17:01   #616

elite*gold: 0
and i beat them to it... my server has better anti cheat than them.. they probly copied my idea in the end on catching cheaters.

i will have a look at the new stuff what have they actually added on the anti cheat exactly??? not rubbish talk actual technical ****.

from what i hear its just the same **** but a version update?
Old 11/06/2011, 17:22   #617

This new exe pretty much patched up every tool/trainer like annihilation111 said.

We could just be patient and wait for a new trainer whenever they release one.
Old 11/06/2011, 17:28   #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
and i beat them to it... my server has better anti cheat than them.. they probly copied my idea in the end on catching cheaters.

i will have a look at the new stuff what have they actually added on the anti cheat exactly??? not rubbish talk actual technical ****.

from what i hear its just the same **** but a version update?
Yup new client update & nothing more.
Old 11/06/2011, 19:26   #619

ok i need the old anti cheat file the map_city_on_j_u.bin to update stuff... anyone got the one where my tool worked on it... then i can update it to the latest version.

the shpsobb.exe is just the lates version heres some addresses that cant be detected:

AAB37C = reload
AAB380 = burst
AAB378 = quest load
Old 11/07/2011, 04:15   #620

right now wat i need the most is a magfeeder to do a couple of mags for me since they would take a ridiculous amount of time otherwise anyone could at least take care of that??
Old 11/07/2011, 04:29   #621

I Haven't been playing psobb in awhile. I useto all sorts of hacks with psobb and found out how to get inf chu chu mags. Around oct I went and hack some more it was great. But now today I tried and it no longer works. I'm guessing that new oct update >_< man i been playing psobb since 2004, it';s boring now,. and hacks was the only thing keeping it alive for me. Please make a new trainer that's like Fuckpso.
Old 11/07/2011, 06:38   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareKirby View Post
I Haven't been playing psobb in awhile. I useto all sorts of hacks with psobb and found out how to get inf chu chu mags. Around oct I went and hack some more it was great. But now today I tried and it no longer works. I'm guessing that new oct update >_< man i been playing psobb since 2004, it';s boring now,. and hacks was the only thing keeping it alive for me. Please make a new trainer that's like Fuckpso.
I am second with you But well, we all are waiting for a new public released trainer ASAP
Old 11/07/2011, 09:44   #623

yup...10 year old game with a ****** up economy with people overpricing **** items..drops as bad as this
only thing helping keep it alive for some people is the hacks and also helping them poor noobs get around (except the GOE in open rooms retards)
Old 11/07/2011, 13:33   #624

i guess i shouldnt release my stuff then as i want people to join my server... lol ive managed to get rid of the internal crc dll check the game crc check is still pending... but because mw3 is coming out i don't know if it will be released anytime soon. but look on the bright side guys... the patches will be better than ever before now because they ****** up on something this time round which ive been waiting for a long time :P

the crc seems to be 3 bytes now and 1 is always changing... so all you have to do is push the 3 bytes for valid crc which is 155903 thats the crc of a untouched exe i believe. so you push that into the stack and leave the first byte which is dynamic then you have full crc bypass again. I believe theres a second trigger that edits the crc too though unlike before. To fix that put a break point on the address that the crc is in and you will find the functions easy.

Update i bypassed it i will do a video to prove it as well if need be and i did it using cheat ce in the end because i got lazy.. but its a newer method to those used before
Old 11/07/2011, 20:04   #625

Quote:
i guess i shouldnt release my stuff then as i want people to join my server...
Do you really think not releasing a trainer is going to make people leave schthack and join your server?

That's backwards logic.
Old 11/07/2011, 21:19   #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
Do you really think not releasing a trainer is going to make people leave schthack and join your server?

That's backwards logic.
read the last comments.
Old 11/07/2011, 23:18   #627

To be honest, I don't really care for anything other than a cheat table with the inventory addresses. I've been trying to find these myself but I'm not exactly patient enough for this ****.
Old 11/08/2011, 01:51   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
To be honest, I don't really care for anything other than a cheat table with the inventory addresses. I've been trying to find these myself but I'm not exactly patient enough for this ****.
why would u want inventory addresses?
Old 11/08/2011, 03:16   #629

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
is that the one to make fake pds and such to scam da hell out of gallons and get spheres and stuff...cause i need that too ;-;
Old 11/08/2011, 03:57   #630

Quote:
why would u want inventory addresses?
To screw over Fagini to get spheres, and ****.
Or to make two kamui, mercuisius rods, or FTDs on Claire's deal.
Closed Thread