Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/15/2011, 01:38   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchoko View Post
Broomop, you're not the only one who knows how to make items with CE.
It is quite easy, so it isn't really something to brag about.

Also, changing spsof to work on a tethealla server is also no big deal. (Even adding a command or two to it)
so stop hugging it all up and share with the community
Old 10/15/2011, 20:56   #572

I don't use it myself as I don't play pso anymore, but it would completely destroy the economy on any server if it became public - which is not something I'm looking to do.
Old 10/17/2011, 11:52   #573

In other words, you don't know how to do it.

What's left of Schthack's community and economy isn't worth emtnioning anyway.
And there's so many old players that can afford everything, assigning absurd prices to all items and outbuying all new players that upsetting the economy isn't a bad thing anyway.

The server is dying anyway, this would only attract more people and keep it alive a little longer.
Old 10/17/2011, 16:14   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeDude View Post

What's left of Schthack's community and economy isn't worth emtnioning anyway.
And there's so many old players that can afford everything, assigning absurd prices to all items and outbuying all new players that upsetting the economy isn't a bad thing anyway.

The server is dying anyway, this would only attract more people and keep it alive a little longer.
agreed
Old 10/18/2011, 12:25   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
ive been doing it in pure asm which would work in cheat engine since beta of psobb.

updated link for my cheat tool.

but because nobody but me really knows how to code inside the game instead of proxy i guess hes right lol

ultima hack

Broomop Ultima hack version 1

has the following:

*** equip (do not select items with x on them or armors that dont match ur level, you will be flagged as cheater if you do)
walk through walls
select all menus
*** mode
inifinite mag feed

remember to place this exe where ultima is installed where psobb.exe is.... also this has see items on p2 as well forgot to mention that.
Is there an "everything selectable" trainer for schthack?
Old 10/18/2011, 14:09   #576

the hack loader is ok kinda if you dont wanna rage quit bcoz hater player damage cancel u hit the crash user button they go bye bye and 10x mag feed u could make sato under 20 minutes...how about a hack that bypass the item creation tool without permission of the gm on the server side
Old 10/19/2011, 16:12   #577

i think there might be away to get permanent items by using the chinese proxy, heres a proxy --->
if anyone can get it to work let me know, thank you

use google translate from chinese to english.
Old 10/20/2011, 14:21   #578

I'm pretty sure that "chinese proxy" is used to get around IP bans, ISP restrictions, and things of similar nature. It doesn't do what SPSOF does.
Old 10/20/2011, 15:44   #579

Well, I heard the 60hit dupes came from Chinese players.
And that they can freely modify % on weapons.

Either way, this might be real good.

Sadly I wasn't able to download that second program you need.
Old 10/20/2011, 19:30   #580

Quote:
Yet you still cling onto hope. =p
Also, if you know where to look, Lee pretty much explained how to do it in public this last month.
Old 10/20/2011, 23:20   #581

well pso2 coming im just leave this subject alone..i check the link the japan server was teltha server is that ultima server now so that post aint going to work..even if u tryed it a wasted of time...
Old 10/21/2011, 23:28   #582

Haven't tried this yet, not sure if it still works.
Old 10/22/2011, 12:38   #583

Quote:
Well, I heard the 60hit dupes came from Chinese players.
And that they can freely modify % on weapons.

Either way, this might be real good.

Sadly I wasn't able to download that second program you need.
Did you hear that **** from "Misery"? That's what a Sodaboy based proxy would do, and that % modifying stuff on a weapon that already exists, is bullshit. Those programs linked on the Chinese site are basically used for added security/anonymity. Did you even read what I said? Also, might as well post this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
The current GM theory is that there are a lot of items from an old Chinese GM being duped by a method which has yet to be fixed. Of course, other items are being duped through the method as well. The other issue at hand is that qitem has been exploited a lot lately for items like Charge Vulcan, Charge Arms, etc. Furthermore, nobody gets truly banned simply for having dupes...if they get banned, it's only to take the dupes away if they have a lot of them and then get unbanned. Otherwise GMs will simply confiscate them as long as they're willing to hand them over.
Old 10/23/2011, 03:32   #584

a little birdy told me that a way of duping can be done by the nurse hacking for you, just like in this video
Old 10/23/2011, 07:36   #585

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatnonstop View Post
a little birdy told me that a way of duping can be done by the nurse hacking for you, just like in this video
What? No programs needed? xD
Closed Thread