Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/17/2011, 01:31   #481

elite*gold: 0
From the schthack boards today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr*no1*4
This time I put it down. There is a huge issue that needs to be taken care of before I can put it back up.
Someone has cracked the pso server encryption and are using proxies to make items as they please, hence the huge influx of items that have high %'s out there now.
This must be fixed before I put pso back up. Sorry for the delays.
Haha, I wonder who pulled that off.
Old 04/22/2011, 19:30   #482

hi, can you hack the percentage of having a rare item and photon drop ... if you passed with the messa, you can not do with the photon drop?
Old 04/22/2011, 23:16   #483

yeh I was wondering that too ramscoop, people have been saying that they saw alot of TJS with 50 hit and what not also saw a screen shot posted by a member of some guy saying he was broomop or something... and duping items ***** crazy.
Old 04/24/2011, 23:39   #484

Would like to meet this broomop guy. Get him to make me some weapons.
Old 04/25/2011, 03:38   #485

Is this proxy still working? How to get in contact with soem of its users?
Old 04/27/2011, 00:47   #486

Old 04/27/2011, 20:59   #487

I heard some Chinese people are able to freely change any % on items.
Hence the large amount of duped 60hit weapons recently.
Has anyone been able to get in contact with someone that is able to do this?
Old 04/28/2011, 03:29   #488

Still able to log on and able to make stuff with any %, the really rare things like red ring and dark flow I sell for $50, prices on other stuff is really item dependent. Just contact me on that psostuff1 aim if you want me to make you anything.
Old 04/28/2011, 08:14   #489

Got some stuff from him, works fine and fast. New Server encryption (if anything has changed) looks like it is no problem. He state, that he is the real hacker.
Old 04/30/2011, 15:55   #490

Anyone else having trouble using cheat engine lately?
Seems as if a lot of values are write protected now, making it impossible to efficiently search the right values with CE cause it always jumps back to the wrong values.

And since they are writ protected, you cannot edit them to skip them.
Even when manually changing search start/end addresses CE jumps back to the wrong addresses.

Anyone know a good memory editor that lets you skip these values?
Old 05/01/2011, 20:30   #491

Old 05/04/2011, 05:37   #492

I used rare's trainer about 6 months ago on scht and quit playing for a while. Has this trainer fully gone out of date? I can load up the trainer but it won't open for even find the client. If it has no problem, just a response would be appreciated.
Old 05/06/2011, 04:21   #493

I don't like waiting times, so here's a MediaFire mirror for peeps:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelaamator View Post
I used rare's trainer about 6 months ago on scht and quit playing for a while. Has this trainer fully gone out of date? I can load up the trainer but it won't open for even find the client. If it has no problem, just a response would be appreciated.
Works fine. I'm using Windows Vista x64.
Old 05/07/2011, 03:38   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramscoop View Post
There's only one way I know how to dupe items. You need a trustworthy friend or two computers.

Basically, you need to know when the server is going to be shutdown for maintainence (i.e. the 5min warning banners that display in-game).

1.) Create a room (password protected) with either two of your characters logged in or you and a friend.
2.) At the final minute before shutdown, you simply use the Trade Window to swap gear (you want duped) to the other character in the room.
3.) The server will shutdown (for whatever the reason was).
4.) When the server comes back on-line, you will see that the items you traded to the second character will be in both of your inventories.

It's not precise and it doesn't work every time but, I've duped Adepts, PoSS's, MM 30h, Guld 35h, MKB's, etc ..

My guess as to why this happens is the 1-2min "rollback" Crono (or whoever) executes once the server comes back on. The traded item is registered to belonging to the character you traded to however, the "rollback" replaces the inventory item you traded within the final minutes (of server shutdown).

fair enough I will have to try this, although lol who knows when the next service will be...
Old 05/08/2011, 18:38   #495

This hack isn't workin for me? Is it patched?
Closed Thread