Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonizero View Post
what about zero X's trainer will that be worthless too ?
Yes...the memory addresses won't be the same

Old   #347

now that sucks... I hope someone makes a new trainer for the latest exe then.

Old   #348

Im sure somebody will probably. Hell, I'll even paypal you some $ if you can create one.
Old   #349

yep same here actually, I would pay/donate to a trainer for the new server not the temp one they're trying to use

Old   #350

If they getting a new server, wont the banlist be empty?
Old   #351

Tips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcecil05 View Post
If they getting a new server, wont the banlist be empty?
That has actually happened to me once. I was banned and then they updated **** and I could suddenly connect again.

I sure hope there will be more trainers for all us non-hacker skrypt-kiddies! It makes the game a lot more fun when most of the players are legit and only a handful of people have extra power in-game. But here's for all who got banned with the trainers:

Do not use in lobbies or in games with any other people in the party.
Do not ever boast about having any type of an advantage to anyone on the server.
Do not turn on too many mods at once while playing alone.
Always name your game something very inconspicuous that will blend in well with the other games in the list such as "rare hunting" or "questing" or rather just something random and stupid like a number or a random word.
Make sure you do not jump too many levels in one day (or while in one room) on your character and try not to kill enemies in succession too quickly.

Follow this advise and you should be safe. The key is being a good actor of legit playing and to blend in with the crowd as well as you can.
Old   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishkah View Post
That has actually happened to me once. I was banned and then they updated **** and I could suddenly connect again.

I sure hope there will be more trainers for all us non-hacker skrypt-kiddies! It makes the game a lot more fun when most of the players are legit and only a handful of people have extra power in-game. But here's for all who got banned with the trainers:

Do not use in lobbies or in games with any other people in the party.
Do not ever boast about having any type of an advantage to anyone on the server.
Do not turn on too many mods at once while playing alone.
Always name your game something very inconspicuous that will blend in well with the other games in the list such as "rare hunting" or "questing" or rather just something random and stupid like a number or a random word.
Make sure you do not jump too many levels in one day (or while in one room) on your character and try not to kill enemies in succession too quickly.

Follow this advise and you should be safe. The key is being a good actor of legit playing and to blend in with the crowd as well as you can.

Thanks for the advice man I will hopefully implement it when people make a new trainer for their new server which is hopefully going up soon !
Old   #353

Why isint the hack working on Ultima. I've read that you only need to change the name, but it isint working. It always crashes.
Old   #354

As soon as the server is up, we all should test the various functions to see which do/don't work anymore as I'm sure all the memory addresses won't change, just a few key ones
Old   #355

believe me they will all change. they might even update the crc too...
Old   #356

well at this point I just hope the server gets back up I mean its been what a week now ? almost... I dunno I stopped counting after the second crash of the host... gotta say I'm not looking forward to the space of time when the server gets back up and we have no trainer
Old   #357

Don't be so dependent, its a pretty easy game. That and you won't need a trainer when the Christmas event is up since the drop rate won't be total ****
Old   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostsyn View Post
Don't be so dependent, its a pretty easy game. That and you won't need a trainer when the Christmas event is up since the drop rate won't be total ****
Oh not at all I'm just happy that there is that alternative there, I'm actually looking forward to not hunting alone when the Christmas event comes online, will be good hopefully...

No real news from the server progress as of yet, aside from about uploading 30k accounts out of a total 200k which was to be fair about two days ago I believe.

But yeh just to solidify my point I'm not looking forward to after the event where there is no trainer since I tend to do alot of hunting by myself since its faster/easier...
Old   #359

sorry didnt mean to double post but is there a trainer for Ultima server ? I'm thinking of hanging out there for a while since SCThack is getting annoying now, no info and just the admin closing down topics left right and center
Old   #360

They said they are doing the final tests yesterday, so it should be up in the next day or two

Closed Thread