Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Problems

Hey man, i changed the name but doesn´t work, can you explain me better plz. i think that i have problems with PsoBB.pat file.

Old   #17

They must really hate you on the private server because they didnt play around, they skiped the 1 week warning ban and went right for the perma ban on me, even on a side legit profile.

Old   #18

No bans are permanent. You may lose accounts but they can't stop you from playing.

Account ban? Make another.
IP ban? Get a new one.
Hardware ban? PB DownForce.
Old   #19

Is there any ETA on the Things to do list? And is there a chance you could release the Weapon Generator

Old   #20

I'm officially on vacation until the 19th when the spring semester starts up. Expect updates around the 20-25th ish.
Old   #21

Can you give us a little more info on the Type M Weapon Generator?

I also downloaded the .15c version from you a month ago. I was looking at this one but it looks like nothing really has changed? Just the teleporter and custom techs it looks new
Old   #22

Hey there, first of all gratz for ur work, this trainer looks perfect!

I have a question here for u, its about the "side-client" thing... Is it possible to "fake" players? I mean, I dont know who told me that more ppl its same as better chance of drops, so, is it possible to make the room think that there 4 players in there?

Another question, rare monster its something from the server and cannot be "forced" to show, right?

Thanks in advance
Old   #23

Faking players is possible but difficult and would have no real effect, as the server would still see 1 person. That being said, having more people does not increase drop rates and the whole idea is retarded.

.. and yes, rare mob rates are server-sided and cannot be forced. No enemy editing can be done anymore.
Old   #24

Can hacking items get you banned from schthack?
Old   #25

All hacking is dumb and runs the risk of ban. Hack at your own risk.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
Faking players is possible but difficult and would have no real effect, as the server would still see 1 person. That being said, having more people does not increase drop rates and the whole idea is retarded.

.. and yes, rare mob rates are server-sided and cannot be forced. No enemy editing can be done anymore.
Thanks for this info man, that was some question that i have been thinking a lot some days ago.

Gratz again, very nice trainer ^^/
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
All hacking is dumb and runs the risk of ban. Hack at your own risk.
But isnt that what your trainers do? but do it automatically? Am I missing something..
Old   #28

Doesn't mean I use them, endorse using them, or will help ban evade. I -MAKE- hacks. I don't hack in PSO. People who do get banned eventually. The end.
Old   #29

after messing around some more, it seems the central control area, upper and lower seabed and olga flow warps for ep2 dont work on the current version.

also, i really hope you include the inventory and custom stat hacks in a future version!
Old   #30

Hey raresumo thanks for your trainer but there's a problem with the 999,999 meseta hack. It worked yesterday but not today. Schthack probably updated his server.

I lose connection whenever the special attack takes meseta. This also happens when I drop meseta on the ground or in the bank.

Closed Thread