Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia Trainer

Discussion on Grand Fantasia Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Grand Fantasia Trainer

They are now moderating the users who uses this.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/09/2010, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 116
Looks quite nice and it's working, but it's still not a "real" bot. in my opinion a real bot is working with packets. This is definitely coded with AutoIT and it only reads memory addresses and sends some keys to the window
Old 04/09/2010, 18:03   #3

A bot is meant to automate repetitive task automatically, the way you do it doesn't matter. It is just a more advance bot if its clientless or no messing with computer interactions.
Old 04/20/2010, 03:59   #4

the link takes you to another site but i can't download the bot from there would you be able to send a copy of the bot to me?
Old 07/29/2010, 20:20   #5

i need you Program
Old 04/04/2011, 01:53   #6

i have absolutely no clue how this bot works, where do i put the commands and how does it work >.> (using 0.9)

im not great with bots, but i wanna get to lv 60 and have gold asap. someone please help me >.<
Old 06/27/2011, 19:28   #7

tis is bot? Hack? Need? whats
Old 09/26/2016, 18:57   #8

Hello, i need help!, i want server files because the current server is not good!
cya!
Please, write me in:

Tags
bot, fantasia, gfbot, grand, trainer