Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(WLO) Wonderland Online Bot program

Discussion on (WLO) Wonderland Online Bot program within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up (WLO) Wonderland Online Bot program

Hey guys to all WLO adick there this is the time u have waiting for i have a bot that do auto burst 8-16 rounds as many rounds as u like here

but im sorry to tell that this 1 is not for free cos its hard for me to find it and i did buy it so its not for free im giving this bot for gold or trade it with a good Equip's like Lord Loricae,arm bracer. and by the way im in Gemini server if your not in my server you can trade your gold or Equips from other players from your server to my server thats all and just leave your email here if u want to have deal with me so i can send the program to your email address ok and leave thanks to me too here on the right buttom ok thats all
Thanks
13 Users
Old 06/01/2009, 11:25   #2

hei i want this, what u wanna trade for? money? pay pal?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2009, 12:06   #3

i dont want money for or pay pal i just want the money in the game or good Equipment like Lord Loricae and Arm bracer that has +
Old 06/07/2009, 08:08   #4

i shall make a deal

indeed you have a program i have been searching for your in gemini i see i wil give you 500k gold for that program or how much do you want
Old 06/08/2009, 13:27   #5

if u have an armor that have high def and have + that will do it if not 500k is ok well just leave your email address so i can email u
Old 06/08/2009, 17:15   #6

oi..don buy or sell this bot!
if u wan this bot or this forum bot u can pm or mail me here.
don buy or sell!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/09/2009, 06:12   #7

mind your own business coz if u have this bot y didnt u post it here? and y didnt u post me a reply here when i post this bot? so it means u r bluffing or u get banned by GM and i know u i see u a lot in the game u r alway in gemini 1. so i can tell GM about u having a bot program. 4 my customers i dont tell about them coz their program is from "ME". and u cant tell me to GM bcoz i dont use this name to WLO HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 06/11/2009, 05:50   #8

Y'know, I've seen an identical bot like this one on a game called TS Online which is basically Wonderlands identical twin.

It was called extremebot.
Old 06/11/2009, 09:11   #9

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudo98 View Post
mind your own business coz if u have this bot y didnt u post it here? and y didnt u post me a reply here when i post this bot? so it means u r bluffing or u get banned by GM and i know u i see u a lot in the game u r alway in gemini 1. so i can tell GM about u having a bot program. 4 my customers i dont tell about them coz their program is from "ME". and u cant tell me to GM bcoz i dont use this name to WLO HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I dont know how u got this bot, but i can guarantee you that this bot is 100% FREE . And you are selling other ppl's program .
The reason why they didnt post this bot here becuz the bot is ruin the wlo item's prices , and if they post it here GM will find out 'bout it quickly. They only share with s.o they trust !!!!
BTW if you need this bot for free then just pm
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/11/2009, 11:12   #10

You can download eXtremeWLBot for FREE at here :

Watch out for every scammer that are trying to sell eXtremeWLBot for GOLD !
Thanks
12 Users
Old 06/12/2009, 09:33   #11

OMFG KICKTAKERS IS HERE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS BOT PROGRAM!!!! OK U GOT ME LOL I WILL GIVE IT FOR FREE COZ U GOT ME. BUT U REALLY DID POST YOUR WEBSITE TO GM CUPID SO U R BUSTED NOW!!! LOL
Old 06/13/2009, 08:31   #12

Whatever , even if Gm know about the website and even if they hav the bot . They cant do anything, they can only stop by keep updating the game but kick will update the bot as well , dont you know that .
Old 06/16/2009, 20:47   #13

ohh well i think i'll ask GM to put game guard so any kind of bot will be detected and block it. LOL as if i tell gm if i tell gm i can use the bot hahahaha
Old 06/17/2009, 09:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by adze1 View Post
oi..don buy or sell this bot!
if u wan this bot or this forum bot u can pm or mail me here.
don buy or sell!
send me to my email :
thnx bro
Old 07/14/2009, 21:49   #15

hey razi wher i get the aktivioncode for the bot