Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NGE Crafting Macro - Pics - Detailed

Discussion on NGE Crafting Macro - Pics - Detailed within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
There are two different ones that I have used. The forst one is more for the early stages when its easier to figure out the numbers to the draft schematics. The second is when it becomes almost impossible to keep track of the numbers for the draft schematics.

*NOTE: Macro commands ARE case-sensititve!*

Macro #1
Name: grind1
-----------
/ui action toolbarSlot03;
/pause 3;
/selectDraftSchematic 10;
/pause 5;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/createprototype practice no item;
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot04;
/pause 3;
/pause 5;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/pause 3;
/pause 5;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot06;
/pause 3;
/pause 5;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 1;
/macro grind1
-----------------

Here is an explaination of how to make this macro work, and what certain things do:
------------
First of all, where it says "/selectDraftSchematic 10;" that means that its selecting the schematic that's assigned to number 10. It is very difficult to figure out which number is which schematic, as it changes based on a multitude of variables. I have found though, that for many crafters in the early stages, schematic 10 is a firework. these work pretty well for grinding early-on. you may have to experiment w/ the numbers to get the right schematic.

You need to drag this macro into the first slot in your toolbar. Then you need four crafting tools of the same type. Put those crafting tools in slots four through seven. For this example, we are using generic crafting tools.

to run the macro, simply click on the macro button on your toolbar, then right-click twice outside of the toolbar. This will initiate the process. Once it's started, it will move your selection on the toolbar to the first crafting tool. right-click twice again to begin the crafting sequence. The page that asks you which schematic you want to use will open.

Leave it alone. It will automatically select which schematic to use. Next, the resource selection page will open,

you need to double click all of the resources needed to get them in their proper spaces, you have only a couple seconds to get this done. Then, the window will close and you will see a message appear on you screen that says, "The crafting session has ended!," or something similar to that. Then, you will see your first crafting tool begin to count down in your toolbar.

As soon as you see this, right click twice outside of your toolbar and windows again to start up the next crafting tool. Reapeat the process of selecting your resources and so-on. This macro will repeat itself untill you use the "/dump" command. you can either type it in you chat window, or make another macro using this command.

Macro #2
Name: grind2
----------------
/pause 8;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 2;
/pause 8;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 2;
/pause 8;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 2;
/pause 8;
/nextcraftingstage;
/nextcraftingstage;
/pause 2;
/macro grind2
-----------------

This macro is basically the same as the other one. the only difference is that it doesnt automatically select the draft schematic. So, if you are having difficulty figuring out the number for the draft schematic you want to use, you can just select it yourself. *Note: selecting the draft schematic and puting the resources in their places need to be done very fast.*