Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Hero Online Starter 1.9.5

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by osc3892 View Post
ax5 can u fix hero online starter? with the new patch i cant logg in
Im working on a update, Coming.......



ax5 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
thank you very much .. and sorry for not saying please ...
can u pm me ur IGN in a message? i want to play with u


osc3892 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
~BUMP

Some picture of the new version
1
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
2
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
3
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Coming Soon
ax5 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
how do u solve it? just website login/emulation or do hack the password?


schlat is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
how do u solve it? just website login/emulation or do hack the password?
It`s like a emulation, user&password the login system from hero and uto start the luncher (To remain you i don`t still accounts)
ax5 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
It`s like a emulation, user&password the login system from hero and uto start the luncher (To remain you i don`t still accounts)
lol that i didnt mean, to accuse u to steal accounts.

So u use the website login
schlat is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
lol that i didnt mean, to accuse u to steal accounts.

So u use the website login
ok, it`s ok yes im using the website login but in a smart way
ax5 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
i ve tested several hash algos but none working. Tomorrow i will try some of the newer algos.
If this wont work, i think of an process watcher (the web plugin which cast the launcher) that get the hash of the password and save it, so u can use with the multi client
schlat is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
i ve tested several hash algos but none working. Tomorrow i will try some of the newer algos.
If this wont work, i think of an process watcher (the web plugin which cast the launcher) that get the hash of the password and save it, so u can use with the multi client
okok
ax5 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
I'm getting tired of pressing start. It doesn't work dude ! I'm running XP 32 bit sp 2

Nor your All in One
Euxinus is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
atm i think non working login/multiclient tool is released.
Keep a little patient, cause this is the one year update and we need a little time to fix our tools to the new versions
schlat is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Alright alright. Thanx for the quick reply. Also, I'm curious why Game Start from their page doesn't work. I click it and nothing happened (I also installed they manual launcher software and I have Firefox). I didn't tried with IE cause my computer is so shity that, when i acces the hero.netgame.com with IE, the window freeze... I think that's why when I'm on their page, my processor is used 99 percent :|
Euxinus is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euxinus View Post
Alright alright. Thanx for the quick reply. Also, I'm curious why Game Start from their page doesn't work. I click it and nothing happened (I also installed they manual launcher software and I have Firefox). I didn't tried with IE cause my computer is so shity that, when i acces the hero.netgame.com with IE, the window freeze... I think that's why when I'm on their page, my processor is used 99 percent :|
Their webstarter is pretty ******! It doesnt work with firefox 3.6. I can understand why peopple wont use 3.5 (that works with the loader). Or just starting it in sandbox of IE (but this can slow down the game)

Edit: Perhaps its more necessary to write a proper loader for netgames than a bot. I dont know, but too much ppl have problems with the webstarter and i never understand to release a tool that dont work with common browser and updates, they ban their own costumers with such a ....
schlat is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euxinus View Post
Alright alright. Thanx for the quick reply. Also, I'm curious why Game Start from their page doesn't work. I click it and nothing happened (I also installed they manual launcher software and I have Firefox). I didn't tried with IE cause my computer is so shity that, when i acces the hero.netgame.com with IE, the window freeze... I think that's why when I'm on their page, my processor is used 99 percent :|
Use INTERNET EXPLORER
ax5 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
~BUMP

New version uploaded


ax5 is offline  
Reply

Tags
hero online, heroonline, heroonlinerelease



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.