Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CuteGrrl's Pro Ninja Guide

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nice Guide ,, but u missed something ,, there's too way to play by a ninja ,, there's range play ,, i was have lvl 87 ninja but i lost it ( forgot the pw while i quiet it ) but now i made a new one and it's lvl 38 ,, Range Attack is (100/100) i can kill any other chars by 4-6 range hit ,, it's so easy and i can steal kills ,, i always be the top on any solo or boss war or anything else ,, and with golem my hit at golems like black smith with 60/100 range attack ,, that is my ninja build it's powerfull and too strong ,, btw if u had a high ninja ,, u will get the both stun till grip and range attack and u will own with them

hope i helped u guys ,, wait for my new hacks

Old   #32

Forgive me if I may but I like to say something.. about the grip ninjas being lame? yea right, like I did this for many battles and someone waited for me to finish gripping someone and I escaped his special through gliding.. It depends on how well you play your char anyway..

Old   #33

@ TS
wow you ply Rakion too,
yuo must be a Pro player ^^

btw I hate Rakion Ninjas
because of their grabbings
Old   #34

IM a pro ninja wahahahha

but now :-( im baned im used ROD hack..

Old   #35

HAAAAAAAAH ANYWAY SM IS BEST ;P PWN EVERY NINJA ;D BS CAN EASY BEAT NINJA BTW OTHER CLASS ISNT THAT GOOD TO BEATIN NINJA BUT ANYWAY NINJA IS GOOD ONLY IN 1V1 AND BOSS WARS ;P ANYWAY LONG TIME DIDNT PLAY RAKION LIKE 6 MONTHS Oo
Old   #36

so you think ninja can beaten by BS may be in war but in 1 on 1 ninja ruled wahahha.
the best character is warrior isn't? hehhihi.!!!!!
Old   #37

wish us the best GO NINJAS