Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade and soul CBT 3 korea

Discussion on Blade and soul CBT 3 korea within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade and soul CBT 3 korea

Hello here, someone have a client CBT3 download link ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to play] Blade and Soul Korea
10/10/2014 - Foreign Games - 49 Replies
Hey, da mittlerweile viele Deutsche und auch allgemein ausm Europäischen raum Blade&Soul spielen, wollte ich hier mal ein How to machen wie ihr das Game Spielen könnt. Ich selber spiele das Game sehr gerne, und das Gameplay ist einfach nur genial. BnS kommt für uns nach meinen Informationen erst 2014 nach EU. Wenn ihr noch fragen habt, stehe ich gern zur verfügung. Vorerst bevor ihr gedanken machen Blade&Soul auf KR Servern zu spielen müsst ihr folgendes beachten Man muss ein paar...
(Sell) Blade&Soul Korea test account
04/15/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey all, I have a Blade&Soul test account to offer for a little donation. Let me explain the facts in here. The account is not only used by one person, it is used by some others(not many), too and thats why I call it a test account. Still this test account can come pretty handy if you'd like to download the retail game from the KR Homepage(requires account) and want to test maybe your ping, the retail version(especially the incredible new character customization!! or just the fact if this game...
Blade&Soul (korea) CBT3 account instock
05/05/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
we have many blade&soul the 3rd close beta account instock buy now $20 on site : NewGameWay www.newgamewway.com