Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Darkfall SRC Files

Discussion on [Release] Darkfall SRC Files within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Release] Darkfall SRC Files

Hello i will share the old DarkFall SRC files!!

The files are old and Incompled!!

Have Fun with it!!

THX
[]MG[]KILL
Old 11/30/2009, 22:15   #2

Your rapidshare link says that only premium users can download the file. Any chance you could re-upload that somewhere else?
Old 12/01/2009, 20:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypt_fiend_ View Post
Your rapidshare link says that only premium users can download the file. Any chance you could re-upload that somewhere else?
Hy

Some of my Frend have test the Download and they got no Problem by the Download!!
Old 12/26/2009, 08:18   #4

Your right. Seems to be fine now. Can't say I've got the slightest clue why it was saying that last I tried. Anyhow thanks for checking.
Old 01/18/2010, 10:05   #5

Whats about the Old SRC files what do they do?