Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior of 3 kingdoms; W3K

Discussion on Warrior of 3 kingdoms; W3K within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Lightbulb Warrior of 3 kingdoms; W3K

i just downloaded this game today played a little bit to lvl 5 and i noticed the jump option and i think i can make a jumphack for it so u can fly.

Problem is the gameguard im still i havent looked up olly for strings to disable it, if anyone like to collaborate in making cheat for this game just post here.

BTW i think this is the best game ever!
Old 12/09/2009, 19:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
******* gameguard
Old 12/24/2009, 01:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
apparently the game is pretty new... It is a chinese game so you might want to check the chinese game forums.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Heroes of Three Kingdoms
01/25/2011 - User Submitted News - 5 Replies
Heroes of Three Kingdoms is now live! The servers have officially re-opened and the race is on to change history! If you haven't had a chance to try out the game, now is the time. If you still need to download the client, you can find it here: Download Heroes of Three Kingdoms All character data is now permanent, and there will be no more character wipes from this point forward. So pick up your weapon and mount your steed, and join us to unite the Three Kingdoms! We'll see you in...
Kingdoms of camelot
10/13/2010 - Facebook - 4 Replies
anyone can post some bot or hacks for KINGDOMS OF CAMELOT? ty
Help with the kingdoms
05/13/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Well, I when I step into the realm blue, out of the game. Kingdom must be buggy. Anyone know how desbug realms? :)
Cam Position in Three Kingdoms
12/15/2009 - General Coding - 6 Replies
Hey guys I´m making a bot for Uforia - Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins and i want to make a walkscript. The x ynd y position are not the problem, but the camera position. When i want the bot to go north , he must look north.... So how can i find the camera position with cheat engine ?
Three Kingdoms
04/01/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
any bots or hacks out for this game??