Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Replace Dragons with Lord Blackthorn

Discussion on Replace Dragons with Lord Blackthorn within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragon NPCs in uo are huge and laggy, taking visualy few squares when they at realy take just 1.

To make hunting them more easy there is a patch that replaces their graphics with animation of lord Blackthorn.

Here are the patches,

To use them download UO Patch utility from the same site.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]How to replace/change Pop-Up
03/08/2010 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
kinda freaky alright,instead co.91.com/signout getting youtube lol,tried it myself and jus removed it,thought some topic like that would be here already,but it aint, any advise would be much appreciated :D
Why cant I replace the pk2?
07/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Whenever I download babbes english sunsro pk2 and replace it, it always replaces it self to an older version and has to update back to 2.020 again, it does this with any other pk2..
replace blinding fc
05/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i tried hard to find a topic that did this but all i could find was a way to remove all the 3d effects. If it's been done before, sry (and feel free to delete topic). all this file does is replace lvl 2 fc's animation with that of lvl 1 (the plain star), and replace lvl 3 fc's animation (the blinding one) with that of lvl 2 (the growing yellow circle). REMEMBER TO ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP FILE this file goes into <drive>:&#092;PATH_TO_CONQUER&#092;i ni&#092; (default i believe is c:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer...