Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Karos Online

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orestisssss View Post
lol guys sometimes i hate nebs that dont know how to hack to make as much damage as you want you first need to get your CE then make it 8 value then add how much damage ur wep got then click first scann then change the type of scann to decreassed value but change wep that has lower dmage something so u can have less damage than before then click and do the A.SA to make it work then u will surly have the damage added to your wep but be carful dont add to many cause admins may bann u just have around 2000 then do it again in 1 or 2 days so they cant find you cause after you log out u have to do it again all over so better save it then just click saved files so u have it ready if you need step by step how to do with screenshots or maybe video pm me
This doesn't work. I take every data now is server side or whatever. And the btw, Value Type is not "8 value", I assumed you meant 8-byte value. Value for the damage is Float. I tried this first by scanning without weapon(which is good bec its a whole number), then equip a low level weapon(scan increased value), equip high level weapon(scan increased value), equip low level weapon(scan decreased value), remove weapon(scan decreased value). i got 2 addresses and modify the correct 1. It doesn't work. I did the same with the armor. No chance. I think the data is server side.



PinatuBot is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 132
Yep it's server sided...

BTW - I think upgrading is client sided not server sided.
Even though it doesn't seem logical.


Childish is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo2404 View Post
Hahah you probably got pked like shyt and couldnt handle the game.
you could not be more wrong.

never got pk'd.
+ i ruined the economy of the game= i got banned a few times but i cbf making new accounts all the time. this game is lame....
like i said theres tonnes of better stuff out there -__-

instead of jumping in and talking BS about me. you should read the comments. i helped with the hacks on this game when it 1st came out. show some respect.

and once again. i will repost the speed hack incase any1 doesn't know how to do it.
read my post on the page.


i really dont know why you guys would still want to bother playing at this failure of a game -__-
darklordof101 is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
you could not be more wrong.

never got pk'd.
+ i ruined the economy of the game= i got banned a few times but i cbf making new accounts all the time. this game is lame....
like i said theres tonnes of better stuff out there -__-

instead of jumping in and talking BS about me. you should read the comments. i helped with the hacks on this game when it 1st came out. show some respect.

and once again. i will repost the speed hack incase any1 doesn't know how to do it.
read my post on the page.


i really dont know why you guys would still want to bother playing at this failure of a game -__-
Everyone has different tastes when it comes to gaming. Some people like Karos , some people don't. I suggest you respect other people's opinion on this game if you wanna be respected as well. Instead of posting how this game is kinda lame, why not help them on their queries.

Btw, your speed hack is okay. But the new CE v5.5 already has a built-in feature on speed hacking. It's just a matter of adjusting speed to the point that the game won't lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish
Yep it's server sided...

BTW - I think upgrading is client sided not server sided.
Even though it doesn't seem logical.
Hmm, I'm gonna try that "upgrading." Although I don't know what kind of upgrading your talking about, but I'm gonna try all aspects of it.


PinatuBot is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 350
Received Thanks: 12
So, have anyone tested yet this ?
If it's fake or something..
madjammu is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 19
^
^
^
Its a scam site... No Pay No Cheat LOL..... Even if you pay still no cheat Its 100% F A K E . . . . .
antoniobinarena is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
Hmmmm... you seem to have alot of experience in gamehacking to say that you could make a xp hack and dupe with WPE...

If you REALLY knew only a little about WPE stuff and had some REAL experience, you would have found in ... let me think... 2 seconds ? that it is winsock2 packets, not winsock 1.1...
Is it a.s.a.p enough ?
Yo, yeah I founded it out, I thought I had them already on so I thought it would have some very different packets O.o

But yeah, I succeeded making xp hack, by using CE and WPE but now its impossible, gameguard

edit. and also my xp hacking got reversed after patches and I got warning from GM's
Fonillius is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Thats a good thing might save this game!
AaronGR is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNk View Post
KAROS .PAK VIEWER/READER -
IMG -

------

KAROS ONLINE - ENCRYPTION - (Delphi code)

-------

PATCH IE_LOD.PAK - Blader from Lv1 has ful Swordmaster Talent Tree -

-------

Tool that reads npcinfo.lod_eng shows npc / monster details -

Tool that reads quests.lod_eng shows all quests found in game -


(both files above requrie you use PAK Viewer and extract the required files from IE_LOD.pak, and place with the applications)

--------------

BASIC KAROS PACKET INFO -

---------------


Additional Information:

For those who say they can not debug karos, a vanilla version of ollydebug will work fine, just try again.

The encryption for private messages is slightly different to that of login username and password, but theyare very close, the general message ecnryption is identical to that of login packet, please note the encryption.pas file i provided is fully working and i will not produce a CPP version. also mos the Key use is generated in Karos aMo.exe the base number being 17 and using a pattern. XOR $80 and -1 +3 (XOR $5).

a complete structure of each packet type for Karos can be extracted from the game if your debug it, or decompile it saving you time and effort. the external call to the gameguard interface is also allready added to the game.


-------------

patch stuff





----------------

Please note there are additional skills for every class from lv40+ from the 2nd job progression, you have to add them manully to the SkillTree file to access them but you can use them. (they have no icons, they arnt added yet)

anyway thats all from me good luck people

Please reload
AlexWild is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
reload
AlexWild is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 17
i saw a video in youtube, when an ordinary player had something like a GM wep with attack 9999~10000, how can this be done?!
Viko`♫ is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
is there any gameguard bypass?
derricksrs is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
How are we going to cheat money online Turkey version Karos Would you help thanks
classicaal26 is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexWild View Post
Please reload
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNk View Post
KAROS .PAK VIEWER/READER -
IMG -

------

KAROS ONLINE - ENCRYPTION - (Delphi code)

-------

PATCH IE_LOD.PAK - Blader from Lv1 has ful Swordmaster Talent Tree -

-------

Tool that reads npcinfo.lod_eng shows npc / monster details -

Tool that reads quests.lod_eng shows all quests found in game -


(both files above requrie you use PAK Viewer and extract the required files from IE_LOD.pak, and place with the applications)

--------------

BASIC KAROS PACKET INFO -

---------------


Additional Information:

For those who say they can not debug karos, a vanilla version of ollydebug will work fine, just try again.

The encryption for private messages is slightly different to that of login username and password, but theyare very close, the general message ecnryption is identical to that of login packet, please note the encryption.pas file i provided is fully working and i will not produce a CPP version. also mos the Key use is generated in Karos aMo.exe the base number being 17 and using a pattern. XOR $80 and -1 +3 (XOR $5).

a complete structure of each packet type for Karos can be extracted from the game if your debug it, or decompile it saving you time and effort. the external call to the gameguard interface is also allready added to the game.


-------------

patch stuff





----------------

Please note there are additional skills for every class from lv40+ from the 2nd job progression, you have to add them manully to the SkillTree file to access them but you can use them. (they have no icons, they arnt added yet)

anyway thats all from me good luck people
Link's dead.. any1 can reupload this stuff ?
hx4ae is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by extrata View Post
i saw a video in youtube, when an ordinary player had something like a GM wep with attack 9999~10000, how can this be done?!
Yeah I saw that video too, it was a bug, he didn't hack or cheat.
it is just one **** lucky dude
or not.... if they find out he has it


vinkie35 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[PROBLEM]Karos Online
also ich habe mir karos onlione heruntergeladen und installiert und dann kamen 3 fehlermeldungen.....die habe ich mir durchgelesen udn entdeckt das...
15 Replies - Technical Support
Karos online bot
hey, anyone knows if there is a bot for karos online? if yes please give me the link :o:o
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Karos Online bot
I just saw that some ppl are looking for a karos online bot, I found a this on a chinese board so I wanted to share. I give the link, but please...
6 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Karos Online Bot
Bot download for Karos Online: The Reasons of War Download the bot here Karos Online carat dupe tutorial gold power level karos online...
4 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Karos Online
Hallo Kinder. Am 6. August könnt ihr euch für die CB anmelden welche wiederrum ende August startet. CB-Keys...
51 Replies - User Submitted News



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.