Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Karos Online

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orestisssss View Post
lol guys sometimes i hate nebs that dont know how to hack to make as much damage as you want you first need to get your CE then make it 8 value then add how much damage ur wep got then click first scann then change the type of scann to decreassed value but change wep that has lower dmage something so u can have less damage than before then click and do the A.SA to make it work then u will surly have the damage added to your wep but be carful dont add to many cause admins may bann u just have around 2000 then do it again in 1 or 2 days so they cant find you cause after you log out u have to do it again all over so better save it then just click saved files so u have it ready if you need step by step how to do with screenshots or maybe video pm me
This doesn't work. I take every data now is server side or whatever. And the btw, Value Type is not "8 value", I assumed you meant 8-byte value. Value for the damage is Float. I tried this first by scanning without weapon(which is good bec its a whole number), then equip a low level weapon(scan increased value), equip high level weapon(scan increased value), equip low level weapon(scan decreased value), remove weapon(scan decreased value). i got 2 addresses and modify the correct 1. It doesn't work. I did the same with the armor. No chance. I think the data is server side.

Old   #107

Yep it's server sided...

BTW - I think upgrading is client sided not server sided.
Even though it doesn't seem logical.

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo2404 View Post
Hahah you probably got pked like shyt and couldnt handle the game.
you could not be more wrong.

never got pk'd.
+ i ruined the economy of the game= i got banned a few times but i cbf making new accounts all the time. this game is lame....
like i said theres tonnes of better stuff out there -__-

instead of jumping in and talking BS about me. you should read the comments. i helped with the hacks on this game when it 1st came out. show some respect.

and once again. i will repost the speed hack incase any1 doesn't know how to do it.
read my post on the page.

i really dont know why you guys would still want to bother playing at this failure of a game -__-
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
you could not be more wrong.

never got pk'd.
+ i ruined the economy of the game= i got banned a few times but i cbf making new accounts all the time. this game is lame....
like i said theres tonnes of better stuff out there -__-

instead of jumping in and talking BS about me. you should read the comments. i helped with the hacks on this game when it 1st came out. show some respect.

and once again. i will repost the speed hack incase any1 doesn't know how to do it.
read my post on the page.

i really dont know why you guys would still want to bother playing at this failure of a game -__-
Everyone has different tastes when it comes to gaming. Some people like Karos , some people don't. I suggest you respect other people's opinion on this game if you wanna be respected as well. Instead of posting how this game is kinda lame, why not help them on their queries.

Btw, your speed hack is okay. But the new CE v5.5 already has a built-in feature on speed hacking. It's just a matter of adjusting speed to the point that the game won't lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish
Yep it's server sided...

BTW - I think upgrading is client sided not server sided.
Even though it doesn't seem logical.
Hmm, I'm gonna try that "upgrading." Although I don't know what kind of upgrading your talking about, but I'm gonna try all aspects of it.

Old   #110

So, have anyone tested yet this ?
If it's fake or something..
Old   #111

^
^
^
Its a scam site... No Pay No Cheat LOL..... Even if you pay still no cheat Its 100% F A K E . . . . .
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
Hmmmm... you seem to have alot of experience in gamehacking to say that you could make a xp hack and dupe with WPE...

If you REALLY knew only a little about WPE stuff and had some REAL experience, you would have found in ... let me think... 2 seconds ? that it is winsock2 packets, not winsock 1.1...
Is it a.s.a.p enough ?
Yo, yeah I founded it out, I thought I had them already on so I thought it would have some very different packets O.o

But yeah, I succeeded making xp hack, by using CE and WPE but now its impossible, gameguard

edit. and also my xp hacking got reversed after patches and I got warning from GM's
Old   #113

Thats a good thing might save this game!
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNk View Post
KAROS .PAK VIEWER/READER -
IMG -

------

KAROS ONLINE - ENCRYPTION - (Delphi code)

-------

PATCH IE_LOD.PAK - Blader from Lv1 has ful Swordmaster Talent Tree -

-------

Tool that reads npcinfo.lod_eng shows npc / monster details -

Tool that reads quests.lod_eng shows all quests found in game -

(both files above requrie you use PAK Viewer and extract the required files from IE_LOD.pak, and place with the applications)

--------------

BASIC KAROS PACKET INFO -

---------------

Additional Information:

For those who say they can not debug karos, a vanilla version of ollydebug will work fine, just try again.

The encryption for private messages is slightly different to that of login username and password, but theyare very close, the general message ecnryption is identical to that of login packet, please note the encryption.pas file i provided is fully working and i will not produce a CPP version. also mos the Key use is generated in Karos aMo.exe the base number being 17 and using a pattern. XOR $80 and -1 +3 (XOR $5).

a complete structure of each packet type for Karos can be extracted from the game if your debug it, or decompile it saving you time and effort. the external call to the gameguard interface is also allready added to the game.

-------------

patch stuff

----------------

Please note there are additional skills for every class from lv40+ from the 2nd job progression, you have to add them manully to the SkillTree file to access them but you can use them. (they have no icons, they arnt added yet)

anyway thats all from me good luck people

Please reload
Old   #115

reload
Old   #116

i saw a video in youtube, when an ordinary player had something like a GM wep with attack 9999~10000, how can this be done?!
Old   #117

is there any gameguard bypass?
Old   #118

How are we going to cheat money online Turkey version Karos Would you help thanks
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexWild View Post
Please reload
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNk View Post
KAROS .PAK VIEWER/READER -
IMG -

------

KAROS ONLINE - ENCRYPTION - (Delphi code)

-------

PATCH IE_LOD.PAK - Blader from Lv1 has ful Swordmaster Talent Tree -

-------

Tool that reads npcinfo.lod_eng shows npc / monster details -

Tool that reads quests.lod_eng shows all quests found in game -

(both files above requrie you use PAK Viewer and extract the required files from IE_LOD.pak, and place with the applications)

--------------

BASIC KAROS PACKET INFO -

---------------

Additional Information:

For those who say they can not debug karos, a vanilla version of ollydebug will work fine, just try again.

The encryption for private messages is slightly different to that of login username and password, but theyare very close, the general message ecnryption is identical to that of login packet, please note the encryption.pas file i provided is fully working and i will not produce a CPP version. also mos the Key use is generated in Karos aMo.exe the base number being 17 and using a pattern. XOR $80 and -1 +3 (XOR $5).

a complete structure of each packet type for Karos can be extracted from the game if your debug it, or decompile it saving you time and effort. the external call to the gameguard interface is also allready added to the game.

-------------

patch stuff

----------------

Please note there are additional skills for every class from lv40+ from the 2nd job progression, you have to add them manully to the SkillTree file to access them but you can use them. (they have no icons, they arnt added yet)

anyway thats all from me good luck people
Link's dead.. any1 can reupload this stuff ?
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by extrata View Post
i saw a video in youtube, when an ordinary player had something like a GM wep with attack 9999~10000, how can this be done?!
Yeah I saw that video too, it was a bug, he didn't hack or cheat.
it is just one **** lucky dude
or not.... if they find out he has it