Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Never Take Falling Damage

Discussion on Never Take Falling Damage within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Persoanlly i never used the offsets cause i found them too confusing with somewhat of a risk, but i dont know anything about them so...anyways

I didnt "invent" this method i just found out about it using the "speed hack"
your gonna need autoit version 3, you have to use version 3 or else it will give you errors

1. download autoit 3
2. install it
3. make a new au3 (autoit) script just as you would a new notepad document (right mouse clicking the desktop and create new autoit file)
4. paste the following into the .au3 file (all credit for the speedhack macro goes to 'pilkan')

Code:
Dim $a=0, $b=0 

;WinActivate("EverQuest II (Jan 31 2005 20:46:04) USER OPTIMISED: SOEBuild=1658T") 
Sleep(1000) 

HotKeySet("{F11}", "fSpace") 

While 1 
Sleep(100) 
WEnd 

Func fSpace() 
Select 
Case $a=0 
$a=1 
$b=1 
While $b=1 
Send("{SPACE}") 
WEnd 

Case $a=1 
$a=0 
$b=0 
EndSelect 
EndFunc
5. save the document
6. start up everquest 2
7. find the highest point in the game possible
8. jump off it and press F11

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Falling Star
06/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Well I'm using the DB Revolution. I have a predicament with the Stars, When the player reaches the 1900 * When clock is reset to 1700 *. Anyone know what's going on? How to solve? Thanks I tried that and nothing.
Stop falling damage with macro
12/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Ok there is an easy way to stop fallin g damage but its with a macro.This macro is simple and easy This will DC you but no ban yuo but it stops falling dmg if you falling like of hyjal mountains or something. Make a macro that simply says /script SendChatMessage("4cff8000\Hitem:12362:0:0:0:0 :0:0: 04h4h4r"); this will DC you but when u log back on yuo will land safely without walking back to corpse.
getting damaged from falling but having stealth on
10/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Fall off something that might damage you ( don't have stealth on b4 jumping!) and then AS SOON AS you hit the ground, press stealth. you will have stealth b4 any mob around the where you are sees you. ;)
WoW Teleport/No Falling Damage/Follow NPCs
03/14/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Breakpoint has updated his WoWTeleport program for the 1.23 version and it now has no falling damage and follow NPCS incorporated. Currently I just finished a C++ application that will allow you to instantly teleport you beneath the world and teleport you back whenever you wish. It will also allow you to travel beneath the world and stay under the world until you hit return and it will warp you back to the surface, it will also allow your character to not take any falling damage, and will...
No Falling Damage/Auto Follow NPC/Show Names
02/15/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Atm, it only works for the US client, and will no longer work when there is a patch, but I will probally update it. Currently what Nemesis can do for you: -No Falling Damage- Never take falling damage, no matter how high you fall. -Show name- Enables you to see your characters name/guild title over his head (Like in EverQuest). -FollowNPC- Great for bots, lets you autofollow any NPC/creature you wish.