Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SOTNW FREE BOT

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOTNW FREE BOT [UPDATED]

I do not hold responsibility for anything undesirable that may happen from you using this AI. You are using this at your own expense and risk, remember that.

And a youtube link how to instal :

The bot was made by DrAcx all tanks to him

The bot is back prety much the same thing but you have to create "C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release\user\hotkey" to put the hotkey.xml in

Haw to instal ( asuming the game is already instaled ) :
1. Copy ge.exe to C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release
2. Copy ai.ipf to C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\ge
3. Copy Hotkey.xml to C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release\user\hotkey
4. Open C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release\user.xml
Change the hotkey line from:
<Hotkey Hotkeyfilename="Default" />
to:
<Hotkey Hotkeyfilename="C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release\user\hotkey\Hotkey.xml"/>

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Usage[/COLOR]

To see that the AI is loaded correctly, when you first enter a map with your characters, you should see the system message:
[AI] Initialized
[AI] Detected: char1 / char2 / char3

Where char1-3 are the identifiers or names of your 3 characters. (If you loaded less than 3 characters, the remaining will be defaulted to your last detected character).

- Everytime you load in new characters or re-order your team, you must use Shift+0 (see below) to re-initialize your characters with the AI for it to work properly.

[COLOR="red"]Keys[/COLOR]

Notes:
- GE shows only ~5 lines of system message in the bottom left corner of the screen. Sometimes messages will be longer than this, so you need to look at the "System" tab of the chat box to see the whole thing.
- Some combinations of AI actions can be used together, others cannot (ex. for Viki, auto-summon + auto-loot + sub-healing + auto-patrol works, but you cannot add auto-buff here as the stance conflicts with Viki's summoning stances). Similar scenarios for other characters.
- In many cases you must ensure the appropriate stance is currently selected before activating an AI action.

Shift+F1 
Displays all the hotkey commands. May be different from what is in the hotkey file if it is edited. 

Shift+F2 
Show Current AI Info - Displays current AI settings.

Shift+F5 
Toggle Auto-Buff - Default=OFF. Scout/Viki with fortitudo will automatically perform buffs every ~600s . Ensure fortitudo is the current stance before activating auto-buff. There are 3 settings: Int/Accel/Medi, Int/Fort/Medi, and OFF.

Shift+F8  
Toggle Viki Auto-summoning Skill Slot - Default=0. Change which golem Viki will auto-summon when auto-summoning is on. Options go from 0 - 4 where each number indicates a skill slot (0 = Summon Tary). Make sure to set this to the correct skill slot before turning on auto-summon as Viki will immediately start summoning whichever golem's skill slot is selected here. 

Shift+F9  
Toggle Auto-Summoning for Catherine, Jack, Angie, Yeganeh, Viki - Default=OFF. Catherine=Marionette, Jack/Angie=Construction, Yeganeh=DefensiveConstruction, Viki=Amicus/Castis. Make sure to set the characters to the appropriate stance before turning auto-summoning on. Also good idea to turn on auto-patrol, as they need to be in patrol mode for auto-summon to work.

Shift+F10 
Toggle Jack/Angie/Yeganeh Fence Construction - Default=OFF. Set whether or not they will construct fences while auto-summon is on.

Shift+F11 
Toggle Jack/Angie/Yeganeh Support Wards Construction - Default=OFF. Set whether or not they will construct support wards while auto-summon is on.

Shift+0  
Reset AI to default settings - with the whole team selected, press Shift+0. If they were all idle, settings will be reset. If they were not, then click somewhere to move all your characters (so that they become idle). Reset will be complete once characters hit the destination where you clicked. When reset is complete, you should see the "[AI] Initialized" etc message appear. 

Shift+1  
Toggle Auto-Looting - Default=OFF. Characters will automatically harvest items based on a set time interval and radius from where they're standing.

Shift+2
Toggle Auto-Potion - Default=OFF. Characters will automatically use potions when HP is below a certain threshold.

Shift+4  
Toggle Auto-Patrol - Default=OFF. When auto-patrol is on, characters will remain in patrol mode, even when knocked down or when you move them. It's a good idea to already be in patrol-mode before turning on auto-patrol. 

Shift+5
Toggle Auto-Keep - Default=ON. When auto-keep is on, characters will stay within a set radius of their patrol position. (Keeps characters from chasing an enemy across the map).

Shift+8  
Toggle Sub-Healing - Default=ON. When sub-healing is on, characters with Heal skill (emilia, sage, soho, scout, viki) will automatically heal even with a weapon equipped.  

Shift+D
Toggle Keep Distance - Default=800. Changes how far characters will wander from their patrol position before returning. (Keeps characters from chasing an enemy across the map). Range is from 0 to 2000.

Shift+L  
Toggle Auto-Looting Range - Default=500. There are 3 settings: 500, 1000 and 2000 (where 1000 is approx rifle range). 

Ctrl+Shift+L  
Toggle Auto-Looting Delay - Default=100. There are 3 settings: 1 (instant), 100 (~10s) and 200 (~20s).

Shift+O 
Toggle ranged acquisition distance - Default=1600. For ranged characters, will change the distance they acquire targets (ie. "see" an enemy and attempt to attack). Currently, ranged characters are set to: Grace, Infantry, Musk, Lorch, Brunie, Shariff. All other characters are considered melee. Goes from 1000 to 1800.

Shift+P 
Toggle melee acquisition distance - Default=1000. Same as ranged acq distance but for melee characters. Goes from 1000 to 1400.

Shift+Q
Toggle auto-potion threshold - Default=60%. By performing Shift+Q multiple times, you can toggle this threshold between 35% and 75% in 5% increments.
A great bot For SOTNW Enjoy

Virus Total Result: 3/40 (7.50%) (Safe)

The Ai site:

Download:
GE USA:
GE SEA:
GE TWA:

Press Thanks if I Helped

Thanks
19 Users
Old   #2

thanks for sharing~~~~

Old   #3

good item thanks for sharing~
Old   #4

np if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

Old   #5

Excellent item... you are a godsend. Any way to keep in touch for future updates?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
Excellent item... you are a godsend. Any way to keep in touch for future updates?
Maybe . It's at the end of the post...
Old   #7

hey dude , on auto potion, only the 1st character uses hp pots, 2nd and 3rd chars arent healing themselves with hp pot. Do I use wrong or is it a problem with bot ? thank you a lot again
Old   #8

actually the autopot is suposed to work on all chars but if that happens just pres Shift+0 and reset the ai
Old   #9

hi , the safari page is blank when i clicked Hotkey.xml , i've followed exactly what u said to do . any solutions?
Old   #10

you are not suposed to open Hotkey.xml , you need to open user.xml with worldpad and change the line
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

this one isnt working after the christmas patch any1 got any fixes?
Old   #12

it works naw i updated it
Old   #13

does dis work on SGE aswell?
Old   #14

i dont have the sea ge bot but if you enter the site you can get it
Old   #15

its fageen hard to read d confirmation code