Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SOTNW FREE BOT

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ok, when I try to change the file path name it says Cannot create the C:\Program Files (x86)\Granado Espada\release\user.xml file.

Make sure that the path and the file name are correct.. and they are.

Lemme just double check..

Ok, so I made another user.xml file because of the error above. It's the same as the original with that line changed. So.. now when I boot up I get this: CIesLoadStrategy::Load()failed : C:\Program Files (x86)\Granado Espada\ge\ies\datable_itemrein.ies

I'm still getting this error.... I'll try one more time.

I did everything right... the user.xml was saved with no error. But I'm still getting: CIesLoadStrategy::Load()failed : C:\Program Files (x86)\Granado Espada\ge\ies\datable_itemrein.ies

I look and there's no folder called ies in ge.. no, it's not a hidden folder.

Help someone.. help.

Old   #62

will soho b able to buff when his in da right stance? also what about vet/expert support stance. can they b auto casted?
also is it possible to have a auto sp option?

Old   #63

Bump.
Old   #64

something is wrong..it says file fmod.dll is missing from your computer..and can tis bot be used on ge 3.5??

Old   #65

Japanese Granado Espada Ver4.5.8 is done.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlaoda View Post
ok...im gonna update a newer1 for US ver3.17. plz press THANKS botton for this quick update and all thanks give to DrAcX within the team of AI development
So is this the new working one for USA? The one I was using on page 4 doesn't seem to be looting or auto standing anymore. lol ;\

I haven't tried the one above yet.
Old   #67

Ok, This isn't a double post so don't bother reporting me. This is an update. The latest bot in this thread works perfectly.

Error are you still having problems with it? You don't have to change the part in the User file to the full path name of the file. Or even put the file where it says. Just put that hotkey file in the release folder. Then when you change what it says to in the user file just change whatever is there to the name of the hotkey file like "Hotkey.xml"

Let me know if that works, I've yet to try the bot on my computer running win7 I'll give it a try later today using the method I posted here and see if it works this way or not, I also have it installed in my x86 directory on my other pc so we'll see. I'll post again about it later today after I give it a try.
Old   #68

also bei mir geht alles ich weis nicht was ihr habt
Old   #69

Kew what did you say? Some of it will translate rest won't. lol

Anyways Error I just got done testing it on Win7 it works just fine if you do what I said.

If you still have problems re-explain what the problem is and I'll see if I can help.
Old   #70

the bot is working for me and i dont have probs (i have win7 64bit)
Old   #71

thnx for sharing this "treasure" mate, it works PERFECT for me too but i have 2 questions to ask. First of all i wanna say that i'm new to this bot issue. I play SotNW for a long time now and i used to be "legit" by all means.
Anyway, here is what it's happening. I place my chars in a spot and i hit spacebar. After that, i'm activating the auto-loot. Then my chars get the loot from the ground and then they stay idle.

Question1: How can i make them to fight, then pick up the loot and then fight again?
Question2: There is a trick which one of my 3 chars can get the loot and heal, while the other 2 continues to fight?

Thnx in advance
Old   #72

i think i've founded...sorry for bothering you guys, i just played with the bot commands and i have found what i was looking for :P

thnx for all
Old   #73

Yeah should read the read-me in the folder/file so you can see all the commands.
Old   #74

thx u very much, i just back to sotnw, and my olders accs cant remember the passwords or are deleteds ><
well thx u i will back from zero but with bot cya
Old   #75

thX... XD ^^

Closed Thread