Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kritika : The white knight - android app- on bluestacks

Discussion on Kritika : The white knight - android app- on bluestacks within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kritika : The white knight - android app- on bluestacks

can someone help me how to bypass xigncode3 error in bluestacks when playing kritika
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moves Cheat on Disco Bees (Bluestacks + Cheat engine) *ANDROID*
09/09/2014 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hey guys. Decided to make a video on how to cheat moves on Disco bees using Bluestacks + Cheat Engine. Sorry for the long video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfUjWgARjOs I'm sure it can be done with Powerups + Score Also but cannot test it. I'm sure someone on this forum can test this if they have the time. Who knows we may also see mods for this game.
AutoIT Clash of Clans (Android) packets sniffing via Bluestacks
07/29/2014 - Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hey buddies, I dont code in AutoIT for a long time but I already got a lil bit of experience in coding so I just coded an always-online Bot for the Android Game called "Clash of Clans", the bot uses commands like MouseClickDrag() and sleep() intervals, so it isn't a masterpiece but it works. Now i wanna implement a function already seen on iOS, there you can type in the amount of gold and elexir your enemy should have and you get notified when a enemy with this goods is found. This would...
[L2j-EP]Lineage II White Knight
10/31/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Site : Lineage II : Gracia Epilogue - White Knight Forum : L2 White Knight • Strona g General Info Lineage II The Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Online 24/7
White Knight
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
What is with White Knight is an event or is a unique? where i can find him?
New Unique mob (White Knight)!
12/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
How many This Unique Spawn In one time ???