Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul of the Ultimate Nation

Discussion on Soul of the Ultimate Nation within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Come and Join the Soul of the Ultimate Nation community at sun.nexon.to

Check out the video of game play and come join us.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
soul of the ultimate nation - 115 ele
12/05/2011 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hey i have a lvl 115 ele on triumph server. Pm me for more info.
12/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
how does everyone think about this game coming out Soul of the Ultimate Nation. This is supposed to be out but in the quarter 4 of 2007 the game will be released. I don't know if its free or pay to play. It has good graphics almost close to world of warcraft. i can't wait until it comes out
[SUN]Soul of the Ultimate Nation
04/15/2010 - User Submitted News - 30 Replies
Soul of the Ultimate Nation Webzen's SUN is an upcoming fantasy MMORPG that casts players as members of a rebel group taking a stand against the emperor who has both impoverished and ignored them, wielding his power by oppressive means. With console-style hack & slash gameplay mechanics, quests, and a deep storyline, SUN caters to the action fans, but has something for everyone. It is clear that Webzen has put a great deal of effort behind the project, graphically and artistically. Oscar...
sun.. soul of the ultimate nation
10/26/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
anyone know bypass for hacksheild.. trying to use macro recorders on this game..for lvling.. all i can use is for chat but not for attking..
04/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
http://www.webzengames.com/Game/Sun/default.asp wenn das gameplay stimmt wird das game alles toppen imo charakter sowie fighting moves sehen echt gelungen aus, auch die umwelt ansicht, von der grafik will ich erst gar nicht sprechen (einfach genial :D) den trailer solltet ihr euch unbedingt runterladen, obwohl... besser nicht, ansonsten wollt ihr es zocken was ja im mom leider nicht geht *g*