Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Post-CU Ranger Exploit Phecnacine

Discussion on Post-CU Ranger Exploit Phecnacine within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Use the Phecnacine Darts, Its a scout trap. Ive been using it on krayts, but I would assume only a ranger with a few boxes of trapping even has a chance of hitting an elite critter. However, a majority of the time, this trap will stop the creature dead in its tracks, instead of slowing it down. Sometimes it takes two or three traps, but it will eventually stop it! Just like stopping shot, but forever!.

Don't use any other traps on it! Ive found that this breaks the old stop and just puts the new trap on it, so only use the p.darts. Ive been soloing krayts with very little risk of death. Even did a few kimogilas!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
[Ranger Class Exploit] Salvo Bug.
12/20/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 4 Replies
General explanation: You win extra time, to take out 2 extra salvo shots, and pindown + Bleeding puncture, before target player/mob gets to you. How does this work? I'm doing my best to explain this the best way possible: If you miss your two first shots of Salvo (you aim in the other direction on hit, and on the UL attack), the third (and last) hit of your salvo you aim at your target.
multiple ranger stances bug or exploit
09/05/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
ok the other night i was abl to buff myslef with all 4 ranger stances. i received full credit for damage increase which game my ranger over 600 dps with np combos ot cirts.. just form the stances. normally only 1 stance can be applied at one time but i had all 4 .. i have no idea how it was done and have tried for 2 days to duplicate it with no luck. tjhe buffs lasted over night till my dumb ass refeated....any suggestions opn how to get the 4 stances back?
exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances
09/01/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
ok heres what happened. im a ranger in aoc with 4 stance abilities if feated right. yesterday i refeated. later that day i was fighting and noticed i was way way wicked hitting hard.. checked my dps and was near 600 with only a bow .. no combos. i was receiving all the benefits of the different stances and they all stacked. i saw that i had all 4 stances buffed on me at the same time. this is normallly impossible. i do not know how i did it but others are doing it. any suggestions on how...
Ranger Skill vs Elementalist's PETS exploit
10/22/2007 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Found yesterday :-) Ranger AOE(radius/line width) - Skill = "MULTi STRiKE" can be used against Elf Elementalist's pets and will NOT make you hostile towards them ^__^ Used on 3 different types of pets, they ran towards me, but would not attack, soooo..... ^__^ Hope everyone enjoys this! and can find your own special uses for it :) My uhh ranger was only at that level, now i have verified... The class Dagger AOE skill works too. So it seems all ranger radius / line width attacks...