Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSO:BB Schthack help

Discussion on PSO:BB Schthack help within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSO:BB Schthack help

Hey I'm trying to get item addresses and i've followed lots of tuts for editing items and stuff but can't figure it out. Has this been patched? I am on Schthack server. I've heard that bankmod is patched so that don't work, but if one does I'd love someone to let me know where to find it. Mostly I want to change a couple values to get some better weps, even if its temporary. thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Full Trainer
12/21/2017 - General Gaming Releases - 126 Replies
I STILL DO NOT PLAY PSO. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS A GM. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO IS FAKE. THIS HACK IS NOT SUPPORTED AND IS SIMPLY POAST'D AS IS FOR WHOEVER STILL PLAYS THIS GAME. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANS, ETC. .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 NEEDED AS THIS WAS WRITTEN IN VB.NET (VB9) Changelog: v.14: No longer requires PSO to be open or closes when PSO does. Added MA4 Deep Sea Rendezvous Points to hack the roulette with. Help now...
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainers
11/17/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 65 Replies
I AM IP BANNED FROM SCHTHACK. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS LEE. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO IS FAKE. THESE HACKS ARE NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE AND ARE SIMPLY POAST'D AS IS, FOR WHOEVER STILL PLAYS THIS GAME. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANS, ETC. HUD Toggle: Exactly as you think, can toggle the HUD and Mini-Map. Mainly for screenshots. Section ID: Go to the dressing room. Click the Section ID you want. Confirm it changed (on your chest...
xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer
12/29/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 896 Replies
To bring in the new year, I've put together a new SCHTHACK trainer. This will be an ongoing project and any comments/suggestions that could improve it are welcome. Table Of Contents: Tutorials ::Attaching ::Area Warp ::Teleporter ::Inven Scan ::Aura Hack ::CRC'd Shit
About Schthack PSOBB enemy weapons
09/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Apparently there is a way to hack these and thus they are banned from trade (you can only trade the enemy parts). Does anyone know how to actually hack them?
SCHTHACK Phantasy Star Online
06/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
anyone got any working hacks for this game?