Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Astoria Lag Optimizer

Discussion on Astoria Lag Optimizer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Astoria Lag Optimizer

Astoria Lag Optimizer will reduce your online gaming latency significantly. This is a simple program which will modify TCPAckFrequency and many others features like netsh.

Your able to reduce latency for all onlines games like World of Warcraft, Diablo, Aion, Guild Wars...

It's simple to use, just click on ALO.exe and click on Reduce Latency. Restart & Enjoy

Important: You need to restart your computer for applied the changes.

For any support :
Attached Files
File Type: rar Astoria_Lag_Optimizer.rar (5.76 MB, 0 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT CLERIC 65 ASTORIA PERENTO
11/04/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Asmodian Its lvl 65 Whit full pvp set eternal +10 lvl 60, jewels lvl 60 pvp staff + 15 eternal Merged Whit lvl 60 pvp staff, armi 1 star office. Trading for templar or Bard..I dont care about server, i prefer perento But i accept English server. My Skype is: Carlotto831
Black Ops MP Optimizer
11/14/2010 - Call of Duty - 13 Replies
So what does this do? This is program will attempt to fix lag issues (well at least improve it) while we wait for a proper fix hopefully in the next patch. How do I use it? Run the tool as administrator (Right-click > Run as administrator) on Windows Vista/7. Then, press the buttons according to what you want and answer the messages if required. The game is installed properly but it can't find it? Try running Black Ops and then the program (don't worry, you won't get banned because...