Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need descriptions for Bots.

Discussion on Need descriptions for Bots. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hopefully Lowfyr or someone equally helpful will read this and solve my problem?
I recently got bored of Conquer Online so I dled Gunbound... AGIAN. And the conquer forum is full of english so I thought this would also be, but it isnt.

Can someone please post some descriptions of the bots and which work or not in English please. Karma if you do ::

« client.exe | Eve »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gang uniform descriptions
06/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
After searching the forums with no success, I'm trying to find a stringtable_cash.txt file that has the gang uniform discriptions in it. Can someone direct me to location of this file?
Icons and descriptions
01/09/2010 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
Does anyone know which files the icons and descriptions of skills, weapons, monsters, mats, etc.... is in? Just wanted to know before I go digging through all the pck files, if that's even where they're at.... Thanks
All Items + Pictures and descriptions
12/13/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 29 Replies
Moin Moin. Ich dachte mir mal ich mach die ganzen Items, ihre Namen und ihre Beschreibungen Pub. Was bleibt groß zu sagen? Viel Spaß beim beglubschen. Besondere Waffen: 05330 Drachenmaulglocke+0 05331 Drachenmaulglocke+1
[Q] NPC Descriptions
06/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hi, ive been looking for the NPC Descriptions, when i look inside the files it will say: 10600 i can see that its not in the DB or the server files does some one know where to find them please ? Thx in advance