Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy Skill Gain [ENG]

Discussion on easy Skill Gain [ENG] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
i have done this with my mage and i dont know if it works for other classes but it should.

what you do is, go into your house, face a corner and put it on autorun -- you should be now running into the corner not moving. now, select yourself and use some kind of selfbuff skill -- you should get "Interrupted".. now every so many times you should get "fizzle" which will count as doing the skill, so your skill will go up with every fizzle. I found this out earlier and now have 140/102 ordination,126/102 ministration and 140/102 disruption.

you can also macro this so that you dont have to click the skill to make yourself interupt/fizzle.
Old 04/28/2005, 10:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
ich wuesste zwar gerne wie er ueber die cap fuer den skill kam.. aber bei mir tat sich recht lange nix. obwohl ich die fizzles bestaetigen kann (muss dann mal ne nacht lang laufen lassen)
Old 08/12/2005, 02:21   #3

Awesome!!!
Old 08/20/2005, 23:57   #4

Does this still work? I tried it with no luck. Im a Scout.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
easy alz gain service for cabal eu hacker
10/03/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
ok if anyone know how to avoid dc while using ce, i can afford him/her a great percentage of my future gain :D i got a char fb lvl 150 on cabal europe mars.. & i been able to use the speedhack but pblm is that i dc too much.. in ft i put my speed at 1.2-1.4 & i been dc'ed after 10minutes or less.. so if anyone is willing to show how to avoid dc, thus giving me the power to go in gaining map like ft b2f without dc.. i can gain a high amount of alz in a few runs... thus a great amount alz...
Weapon Skill Gain Exploit in SW
04/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
The devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too. Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills.
Another Weapon Skill Gain Exploit
03/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I found this out the other day, the devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too. Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills.
Gain combat skill quickly [ENG]
12/19/2004 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
you can gain combat skill quickly and very easily with out harm...find something such as a rabbit or any other enemy stuck in a building then start attacking...continue attacking with given weapon till skill is capped...then move to the next combat skill you wish to gain skill in and repeat....the enemy will not die nor will it attack you but you will gain all the skill you need to cap that particular combat skill...not that great of an exploit but still an exploit.... ---- sire's in...