Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING MY TUTORIAL FOR LIFETIME LUNA PH BOT

Discussion on SELLING MY TUTORIAL FOR LIFETIME LUNA PH BOT within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING MY TUTORIAL FOR LIFETIME LUNA PH BOT

sa tingin ko wala pang may alam ng glitch sa luna ph bot. im willing to sell my tutorial for luna ph bot so you dont have to pay for the pesky bot na marami pang bug. if oyu are interested text me at 09275002146. qc area lang. im from novaliches kung interesado ka text me at meet tau. pay me and ituturo ko sayo.
Old 11/04/2009, 11:21   #2

post Proof
Old 11/04/2009, 19:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deocute View Post
post Proof
proof? You w0nt understand it with pictures. Thats why i said before, if youre interested and near my place ill sh0w you h0w. Actually it really is pretty easy, everything is so straight forward if you got a very g0od c0mm0n sense. I just d0nt want this to leak to th0se who will definitely abuse it, and i believe so that youre one of em. Peace.
Old 11/06/2009, 23:34   #4

LOL! this is somethin.. you found a glitch in the bot to make it "LifeTime Free Luna Bot" and yet you want to sell it and make some profit.. and you thought that nobody else knows about it.. sorry to burst your bubble little boy, but the thing is i also know how to do this "free lifetime luna bot" .. i was about to share it here and make a guide before it gets patched.. but you wanna be greedy.. soo what i'll just do is PM the mods at easygaming on how to do this so they can fix it see ya~
Old 11/07/2009, 07:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlehand View Post
LOL! this is somethin.. you found a glitch in the bot to make it "LifeTime Free Luna Bot" and yet you want to sell it and make some profit.. and you thought that nobody else knows about it.. sorry to burst your bubble little boy, but the thing is i also know how to do this "free lifetime luna bot" .. i was about to share it here and make a guide before it gets patched.. but you wanna be greedy.. soo what i'll just do is PM the mods at easygaming on how to do this so they can fix it see ya~
+1.. maxado greedy.. kahit di ko alam kung pano paaus nio na ean.. hahhahahaha xa pa kikita eh
Old 11/07/2009, 08:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlehand View Post
greedy? ang point ko lang is masyadong maaga nag commercialize ang bot ng easygaming, ang damidami pang bug. sino ba naman gusto magbayad sa bot na di maayos. syempre gusto mo rin makita yung value ng pera mo sa bot na binabayaran mo. right? para ka na ring bumili ng cheese burger na walang cheese. dba?
Old 11/07/2009, 08:15   #7

at isa pa pala. di naman kita pinipilit na bayaran ako sa glitch na natuklasan ko. kung walang may gusto ok lang. at least ako nakakapagbot ng libre. peace
Old 11/07/2009, 10:31   #8

keep it to yourself dude never let anybody to know that thing if wanna get banned and moreover your cracked bot might be patched.

OUTofTOPIC:anyway i got a working free bot for LUNA ph ^^ cheers
Old 11/07/2009, 16:19   #9

paturo naman oh?
Old 11/07/2009, 20:31   #10

Alright! Since gusto nyo ng pr0of i'll give you one. Dabalyu pm mu sakin ung username and pass o kya gumwa ka ng n0ob acct tas let the free b0t time to expire and ill p0st the vid. Nga pla, may nagsasbing alam nya rin daw ung trick/glitch ko. Sure ka? Lol! At sinsbi m0ng cracked versi0n to? Haha, kaya nga sabi ko glitch e, it can w0rk on the latest b0t ng easygaming 1.32 os 1.33 d0esnt matter kht anu jan. And wla ak0ng isesend na file sau. Its a "TUTORIAL" mapapel kasi bgla kang babanat ng kung anu di mu naman pla alam. O bka naman gusto mu lng din mlaman kung panu lol.

Ill p0st the vid/link as s0on as dabalyu gives me an expired b0t acct.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2009, 20:45   #11

And yea one m0re thing mapatch man or hinde ang lunaphbot. It'll be fine, definitely maglalabas din ang easygaming ng bago, and as far as i kn0w my trick will work. And malamang yung mga nabentahan ko na ng trick e gnun din ang gagwin. Bka mas kumita pa sila kesa sakin lol. O yea last na lang kung di ka interested, wag ka na lng magreply sa thread na to, d0nt b0ther yourself to diss my thread. Ok?

W0rld peace
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2009, 22:55   #12

kuya pa turo po ako.. pm nalang po tyo usap.. salamat po..
Old 11/08/2009, 06:19   #13

tama! bkt ka nga nmn magbabayd sa bagay na palpak`
ung bot nga eh di makagamit ng buffskill ng maaus eh.
kung iisipin sa archer lng pinka advisable gamitin yung bot eh.

glitch.? panu yun ser, paturo nmn! may narinig akong same info kailangan daw mabilis pumindot yaan ba yun ser? di ko alm yung mga specfics la kcng pera pambayad, buhay burgis lng.
Old 11/08/2009, 08:25   #14

A BIG BIG THANKS to sir haxors. you rock!
Old 11/08/2009, 08:31   #15

nice dealing with you wertyuiop02. happy botting
Thanks
1 User

« Warhammer | RoM »