Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to reset instances after last big patch

Discussion on how to reset instances after last big patch within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to reset instances after last big patch

Hello,

Is there any way to reset instances, let say, to be able to do HoS more than once a day?

thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
instances
07/24/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hi im kinda new have started a week ago and im lvl 56. i wish to know if there are instances that u can do all day long?
fragen zum patch 1.13 und somit zum reset
03/18/2010 - Diablo 2 - 7 Replies
Hallo meine fragen sind nachdem ich hier im forum echt ! ewig geschaut habe aber ich nicht viel schlauer wurde : - gibt es ein maphack was funktioniert - einen andariel bot ( für sorc) - pickit wäre euch super dankbar falls es dies gibt hier die links zu posten
2 instances???
09/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hello all, New to the game and to this board. I've tried searching all over and I have a question for you since I can't find the answer...is there a program or hack that will allow me to have 2 instances of this game client running?
How to: Swap Instances
08/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else. Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad. I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the speech2.mpq...
How to Reset Instances
04/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
First, you tell your friend to party you, then you leave party and then party him. Works as many times as you want.