Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Background Permutation CDKEY Redeemer

Discussion on Background Permutation CDKEY Redeemer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Background Permutation CDKEY Redeemer

Hello,

I'm going to try to use as many terrible quotes I can while writing this. To start, "back in the day" I stumbled across a program that, when clicked, would send your cdkeys from registry through an online fake emailer to your personal email. The way this would work is that you would open the .exe, it would open and close cmd prompt, and then you would get an email with some text saying " congrats, you stole some keys! Here they are: XXXX"

Of course in this "day and age", we have games that are now registered to accounts and stealing cdkeys via regedit really isn't as practical as it used to be. Therefore I believe it is possible to run a program to use permutations of variable length to quickly test by redeeming through a program like origin, steam, etc. Lamens terms, "Brute force".

I can successfully make a simple auto-it, which generates a key and then copies to to the "Redeem" field of such programs, but I find it very inefficient. Does anyone know if there is a way to run a program that continuously copies randomly generated "keys" to a field in a seperate program in the background until it locates a valid key for redemption? (ie. not taking up my screen or ability to multitask)

Thanks,
TwoToTango

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] IP Redeemer + Referral Counter
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
This is an old release that I've updated for NA only although it could be easily editted for other regions. It will allow you to for now check how many lvl 5 and lvl 10 referrals you have. I have been trying to fix the 2.0 Redeem button but I can't seem to get it to work. If anyone knows anything about javascript that can help me fix the 2.0 redeem, please fix it and I'll give you credit or help me out. Thanks If you don't know how to use this please take a look at the old thread. Please...
NFSW: Gift Redeemer
01/30/2014 - NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 359 Replies
PATCHED/OUTDATED http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1802/6dne.png https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/69ac5ade0af6cb 438e5a5ccf0c5a4b2a5e82a542f07afcd06d73a8a295ae03b1 /analysis/1380156041/ * Log into world.needforspeed.com with your default browser.
[WTT] Battlefield 2142 CDKEY + COD WAW CDKEY no bans for MW2 CDKEY or steam account
04/21/2010 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
I have never used BF2142 CDKEY I have used COD WAW CDKEY for online play but my CPU is not fast enough so I lag I like WW2 style more than modern but shit computer wont let me enjoy it with more than 10 fps -.- I tried MW2 demo on steam and my computer runs it perfectly O_o we will use mod as middleman/women
WTT COD:WAW cdkey for WOTLK cdkey
05/30/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
lookin to trade my (only 1 owner) COD:WAW cdkey which works online, for a WOW Wrath of the Lich King Cdkey (unused)
wts us aoc cdkey $31,60 days gc $31,eu aoc cdkey $21, gc $38
08/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
wts us aoc cdkey $31,60 days gc $31,eu aoc cdkey $21, gc $38,Must be Paypal Verified!