Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dream of Mirror Online Comeback!

Discussion on Dream of Mirror Online Comeback! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dream of Mirror Online Comeback!

Yo guys,
I played DOMO when I was much younger.
Now it will comeback soon.

I want you to ask if you maybe know which class is the best to level up fast.
I think I will have much freetime for this game and want to be one of the best.
I know that there is no "best class" but what do you think you could say is easy to level up with.
Melee or Wizards?

greetings

Tags
domo, domo comeback, dream of mirror online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dream Of mirror online PS
07/12/2014 - Private Server - 3 Replies
Id like to make Dream of mirror online PS. This game was closed June.31.2012. by aeria I loved this game, played it nearly 5yrs. There are out so many ppls who like to return back to game. I have latest client of the game, but NO server files, no guides how to make it. I know i want to get it back online to work, so i can play this cute game again. And so can others. There are same game still running in china server. but its not the same anymore. ppls talking in Chinese there. id like...
Dream of Mirror Online Bot
07/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey all i search a domo online bot nigger1
dream of mirror online
12/07/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
dam is there a way u can hack a server side game like dream of mirror...or is there any hack or bot for this game all i got working is speed hack but when u run it just bring u back DX
EficBot - Dream of Mirror Online
10/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. Recently I got into AutoIt(google it) and have been practicing by making automatic sequences for games, more specifically, DoMO(Dream of Mirror Online). In this post I will log and share all updates to EficBot, a series of (auto)hunting, questing, farming, ect. programs for Dream of Mirror Online. -There are no viruses, worms, w/e in my downloads. If so, immediately message me and I will fix this as soon as I can- I normally will update every-- 1-2 weeks, just because I...
DREAM OF MIRROR ONLINE
12/24/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
here is the site www.gametribe.com if some one can help me....... scan this game :D or make a bot