Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transport rune in AH...how?

Discussion on Transport rune in AH...how? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Transport rune in AH...how?

Hello!

i've seen many characters that sell in Auction House transport runes (bound item shop items)....how is it possible? i would like to know how they can do it

CYA!
Old 07/12/2009, 11:23   #2

elite*gold: 1
mby he used a item, that unbbound it, this item you could buy for 2 months
Old 07/12/2009, 12:18   #3

no, you just can unbind EQUIPMENT not other stuff...

I tried to unbind another undbind item
Old 07/12/2009, 14:46   #4

Quote:
mby he used a item, that unbbound it, this item you could buy for 2 months
Quote:
no, you just can unbind EQUIPMENT not other stuff...

I tried to unbind another undbind item
Yes, it doesn't exist an item can unbind transport runes....you can unbind only armors or weapons....this is an exploit of the game and could be interesting know how to do it
Old 07/16/2009, 00:28   #5

or its a very old rune from the beta which somehow never was bound
Old 07/16/2009, 10:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top115 View Post
or its a very old rune from the beta which somehow never was bound
If you've got unbound Itemshop-Items (transport runes for example), you can unbind bound transport runes by using the same stack.
It's also possible with other items if you've got more unbound items, ofc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autopotion for Transport?
04/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
it should be verry usefull when farming with lvl 90 thiefs :|...any1 has this program and can post it?
Trade Transport Autopot?
02/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey, i was wondering if there was an autopot which worked whilst you traded, so basicaly you buy your transport potions and when your firebull reaches 50% Hp the autopot uses a potion to heal it.. Does anyone know if an autopot for this has been made, or if there hasnt been on can i request someone makes on? :) thx alot :)
[Guide] How To Do The Horse/Transport Bug
02/12/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 25 Replies
How to Summon TONS of Horses What you need 1) Find a friend (nuker works best because of time it takes to attack....bow would work too) 2) Both players get pvp capes 3) Player 2 that wants to make horses must buy alot of horses. 4) Go outside safezone
Transport Tycoon
10/14/2006 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Also mein TT beendet sich immer nach paar Sekunden ingame... Versteh nicht ganz warum. Ist ein ziemlich altes Spiel, vielleicht kennts ja jemand. Hat da jemand Ahnung wie man das anpassen kann? edit : Ich geh jetzt nicht genauer drauf ein, weil ich das Problem von andren Leuten kenne und das wohl eher was mit Hardware / Betriebssystem / blub zutun hat. Also vielleicht kennt jemand allgemeine Tipps für so alte Spiele.
FAQ Transport
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Können Sie einige Details bezüglich der Transportmöglichkeiten in World of Warcraft verraten? Es gibt in World of Warcraft verschiedene Transportmöglichkeiten. Zu Beginn erkunden Sie die schönen Landschaften zu Fuß, aber nachdem Sie einige NPCs getroffen haben, können Sie fliegende Tiere wie Winrider und Gryphons mieten. Diese Tiere fliegen regelmäßige Routen - mit ihnen können Sie schnell durch Gegenden reisen, die Sie schon erkundet haben. Neben diesen ?Taxis? gibt es Boote und Zeppeline,...