Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tier2 artisan quick lvling [ENG]

Discussion on tier2 artisan quick lvling [ENG] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
For artisans in Everquest 2, the dependency on other classes is both obnoxious and impeding to your personal growth as a businessman. The worst part of crafting in my opinion is the constant need for other crafters to make the parts you cant, and to take advantage of the dependency by selling for ridiculously high prices.
Fortunately, EQ2 has left a bug in the scribing process: the ability to scribe volume 10 books regardless of class.
All you need to do is to find a Scholar/Craftsman/Outfitter to buy you their "essentials volume 10" and scribe it, and you?re done.

Then, you can lvl up to 19 in crafting without interdependency.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] About Artisan NPC
08/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
I have a few items 130, including one believed me. How do I upload to the Artisan any item to another level? Likewise, shields from 110 to 120?
[Help] Artisan Wind
07/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Where can i find the code for Artisan Wind that upgrades items in TC on LOTF source? Anyone can help? Thanks
[Help] Magic Artisan
07/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Someone can help me on how to fix bug in Magic Artisan. Magic Artisan cant upgrade the Backsword and bracelet. Anyone can help me. thanks
Easy Lvling after Reborning 15-70 in Minutes (Quick Tips 120+)
03/17/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
If you are a lvl 120+ character planning on reborning then here are a couple of things you might want to do before and after rebirth: Before Rebirth: 1- Complete Demon Exterminator Quest ( Do not claim until after rebirth) 2- Get as many apprentices as you can (Lvl 120's can have 5 apprentices, 130's can have 7) 3- Wear a Fan and a Tower *Any Quality* ( Do not take off until you've reached lvl 100) 4- Do Flame Lit ( Get All 10 stones and claim after rebirth ) After Rebirth: (Do...