Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emergency 5. Who's awaiting?

Discussion on Emergency 5. Who's awaiting? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Emergency 5. Who's awaiting?

Anyone waiting for Emergency 5? Personally I got really sad when I heard that they realise it 2 weeks later than planned
Hoping for a really good game (just like previous parts)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PC] Awaiting Textures BLOPS 2
01/19/2015 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies
Servus, in letzter Zeit habe ich beim laden einer Map (jeder Map) in Black Ops 2 immer einen freeze bei "awaiting textures" so verpasse ich bei S&D die erste runde, bei Domination kann ich die erste flagge nicht mit einnehmen etc.. ich kann erst nach 30sec map laden wenn nicht mehr komme ich erst ins Spiel. An meinem PC kann es nicht liegen, ATI 3GB 7970HD, 8GB RAM, i7 2600k 3,4GHz,.... und 16k Leitung. Kennt jemand das Problem? Ich habe bereits alle Einstellungen auf LOW gestellt etc..
Emergency!
08/30/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Emergency Guys! Those People who are using zYan Hacks please stop using! who ever access the game by using zYan laucher after u logged in And U wanna logged in again it will automatically blocked for 3days or 2 days please stop using! Gm is starting to scan all the games! whoever access the game using the laucher STOP! 3 of my account has already Been Banned those who wanna start using Please stop If u dun believe me i Do not have a choice! This is what i can say Now! U wanna listen...
Waa Emergency!!!
07/26/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
<I want na malaman if why parang malungkot na ang Sf Forum?? I want to know lng fuh><>< Dati kc Daming nAGPOPOST pewo ngaun unti nalng ang nararamdaman ko na nagpaparamdam>< ganito b talaga??:( BTW><OFF tOpic WHAT happen to Sir Darnoc and Mr. trAINE???:confused::confused::confused:
emergency
09/10/2009 - RF Online - 5 Replies
any plz post here the lost guide of dupe for all races i cant find xD aa and need any translate the crash server using bank .. :)
C9. Emergency help.
05/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers :) So let's start with the topic it's the C9 error. I used to play silkroad two month ago and i was normally able to login into silkroad with any server untill the 'Legend 4' now it's a problem since when i Confirm the Picture i have to wait about 30 second before i get the 'C9' error i don't think the problem is my internet because i have at speed-test 3.5Mbps download and 1.2Mbps upload. i Port Forwared the ports and still the same. I normally cannot update silkroad...